• Custom with no icons on home screen
    • Hidden dock with 6 icons on home screen (Backspace to hide, spacekey to show icons)
    • Today with messages, call log, and calendar
    • Zen with 6 icons on homescreen
    • Works on OS 5.0

Last edited by arsenalsocal; 03-12-11 at 07:28 PM.
    08-25-10 12:56 AM
    Dammmmmn! How long did it take to make alll dis? Btw I like blue I tink.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 06:28 AM
    Dammmmmn! How long did it take to make all this? Btw I like blue I tink.

Not too long, once I finished the black one, I just changed colors, menus, and stuff for the other ones. I wanted more colors, but due to time and posting pictures here (limit of 10), I decided to post only 6 themes. The blue one would look pretty much just like the black one but with blue wallpapers.
    08-25-10 02:43 PM
    Wow; I really like this, it feels so...businesslike, especially the black one! Awesome work.

ETA: And I like how the area around the icons become opaque when you're rolling over them, that's slick.

Last edited by lutchien; 08-25-10 at 10:24 PM.
    08-25-10 10:22 PM
    Wow; I really like this, it feels so...businesslike, especially the black one! Awesome work.

ETA: And I like how the area around the icons become opaque when you're rolling over them, that's slick.

Thanks for the great feedback!
    08-25-10 11:36 PM
    Thanks! I'm rockin' the black one
    08-25-10 11:39 PM
    Thanks! I'm rockin' the black one
    I am glad you liked it!
    08-26-10 01:31 AM
    This is a really nice theme! Sporting the black...on thing...transitions...there is none...is there any chance you could add some?? Simple like fading or sliding or sliding the menu and fading when opening an app(just a thought) but in any case nice
    Work!!!!

08-26-10 10:01 PM
    This is a really nice theme! Sporting the black...on thing...transitions...there is none...is there any chance you could add some?? Simple like fading or sliding or sliding the menu and fading when opening an app(just a thought) but in any case nice
    Work!!!!

I am not a big fan of transitions on my themes, as they sometimes can increase the size file when installed on the phone, but I will see what I can do.
    08-26-10 11:50 PM
    That would be great! Would make the theme a lot better (in my opinion) I like the small font for the signal and the 3G icon and the battery meter...just keep up the great work and thanks for the free theme!!

08-27-10 04:16 PM
    That would be great! Would make the theme a lot better (in my opinion) I like the small font for the signal and the 3G icon and the battery meter...just keep up the great work and thanks for the free theme!!

You are quite welcome!
    08-27-10 11:52 PM
    Also there's no indicator letting you know the battery is charging...just little things I thought I would let you know about

08-27-10 11:56 PM
    Also there's no indicator letting you know the battery is charging...just little things I thought I would let you know about

Thanks I didn't know that actually as I didn't create the battery :-)
    08-28-10 02:48 AM
    I added four versions for each color. There are 24 free themes here people :-) I also changed the indicators and those were not showing a battery being charged. The main pictures on the post only work while on a computer, but there are also attachments, which also only work while at a computer. I guess I am forcing you to use a computer lol No, crackberry only allows 10 pictures per post, and I have 24 different themes, so you do the math.
    08-30-10 01:49 AM
    my friend really love this themes. thanks man
    08-30-10 09:52 PM
    My friend really love these themes. Thanks man

Thanks a lot!
    08-31-10 12:58 AM
    Nice themes. I've snagged the hidden today package & I'm pretty satisfied. Thanks for these themes...impressive

08-31-10 04:56 AM
    Nice themes. I've snagged the hidden today package & I'm pretty satisfied. Thanks for these themes...impressive

I am glad you liked them!
    08-31-10 04:04 PM
    Any 85XX users online right now that could test a theme out for me? Send me a pm.
    09-04-10 09:44 PM
    how to install the themes in 8520
    09-04-10 10:28 PM
    How do you install either theme?
    Log in unto m.crackberry.com with your phone, find this thread, and go to the first post click on whateve color/link you'd like.

I made the url shorter for you

https://passport.mobilenations.com/?...fskAzvDyT0Qh4,
    09-04-10 11:08 PM
    I loved the black one! Only thing that bothered me was that there's no EDGE indicator on my screen. I downloaded the Black Zen one and all I saw was a G. As for the battery meter, I didn't try charging it since my phone has full battery
    Other than that, nice!

09-05-10 06:46 PM
    how to install the themes in 8520
    How do I get one?

09-05-10 07:34 PM
    I loved the black one! Only thing that bothered me was that there's no EDGE indicator on my screen. I downloaded the Black Zen one and all I saw was a G. As for the battery meter, I didn't try charging it since my phone has full battery
    Other than that, nice!

Then probably the 3G BB logo is not showing up properly. I don't have this model of phone, so sometimes I just do/fix things according to the feedback that I get. Post a capture image and I will fix it.
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 09-11-10 at 03:11 AM.
    09-11-10 03:07 AM
    How do I get one?

Log in unto m.crackberry.com with your phone, find this thread, and go to the first post click on whateve color/link you'd like.

I made the url shorter for you

https://passport.mobilenations.com/?...fskAzvDyT0Qh4,
    09-11-10 03:13 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD