here are a couple of themes i whipped up for crackberry nation tonight!!!!

---os 6 icons, courtesy of bbtheme lab!!! thanks and keep em comin!

---works only on os 5.0.

*OTA*

**PURPLE** MyBBOTA.com Download - blackberry bumps (purple)

**BLACK** MyBBOTA.com Download - blackberry bumps

hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

please leave a comment or a suggestion below!
    08-07-10 12:25 AM
    I like it alot!
    08-07-10 01:05 AM
    Thanks! if you want it in another color, ill try it.
    08-07-10 01:29 AM
    Any chance of making the app screen background solid black? Oh and maybe the call screens black too... Hard to see #'s on that wallpaper.
    Great theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-10 06:56 AM
    I am really loving this theme! First theme I've downloaded in a long time and I love it! Great job!

08-07-10 08:06 AM
    Any chance of making the app screen background solid black? Oh and maybe the call screens black too... Hard to see #'s on that wallpaper.
    Great theme!

+1 I would also like a solid black background.
    08-07-10 12:52 PM
    Great theme!

I'm glad you like it! ill definitely get a version with solid black screens like you wanted! should be up in abt 30 min.
    08-07-10 02:01 PM
    Awesome Looking forward to this. :}
    08-07-10 03:15 PM
    got it! just waiting for approval!
    08-07-10 03:16 PM
    How long does that process usually take?
    08-07-10 03:33 PM
    only about 15-20 minutes. hers the new ota.

**black** MyBBOTA.com Download - blackberry bumps 1.1

i dont have it in purple yet.
    08-07-10 03:57 PM
    Thanks for changing that, but u changed other things. Lol it happens when making themes I know. The call screen doesn't look as nice with everything at the bottom like that. Just another suggestion if your willing to change things back. For the black background, just create a solid black pic in "Paint" and make it 320 x 240 then it won't look pixelly... Thanks for a great theme. Sorry to be picky, just been waiting for a zen Os 6... Oh and maybe, change the Icon focus back to rounded for the profile on the home screen....

08-08-10 10:21 AM
    No offense, but damn yall r picky! But what did I expect, I'm doin this for yall. So next time I get on the computer, ill DEFINITELY fix it! Ill make a solid black pic, and chhange that icon for ya, but thanks for the adviice, I'm sure others would like this. And please download some more of my themes, I want your advice on them. Thanks ryan!

08-08-10 01:52 PM
    Is there any way you could change the blue focus icons to something else? I love the theme, but am not a fan of the blue focus on the homescreen. That'd be absolutely awesome.

08-08-10 05:35 PM
    Ill see what I can do. I just used the icons from the os 6 set. Ill look for some more focus icons. Did you have a color or image in mind?

08-08-10 05:41 PM
    ideally, either something like what the imagining theme on app world has, or no focus icons at all and just some kind of animation so you know what you're selecting. Like a bounce or something. If not, no big deal. I change my wallpaper constantly, so I'd like something that could go with any wall I use. (:

08-08-10 06:21 PM
    Awww ****. I just got asked to modify my theme to mirror the actions of the most successful free theme ever on blackberry app world. *sigh* ill try to do my best. I may have to play with some svg files for a few hours but ill figure it out.

08-08-10 06:36 PM
    Haha, well, with the wall I'm currently using, the blue kinda clashes ): in fact, the blue doesn't go with 99% of my walls, and it's like, the only thing I don't love about this theme. ):

08-08-10 06:42 PM
    Haha, well, with the wall I'm currently using, the blue kinda clashes ): in fact, the blue doesn't go with 99% of my walls, and it's like, the only thing I don't love about this theme. ):

I agree about the focus icon. I don't think it needs to be dramatic as hopping, but a different focus would be sweet.
    08-08-10 08:59 PM
    Alright. Ill make one with a new focus icon, or at least a new color. But not hopping.

08-08-10 09:22 PM
    I didn't realize hopping was this big a deal! But if you change the focus, please don't make it the crosshair ones. I really do appreciate you doing this, and I apologize if I'm being a pain. Thanks again!
    08-08-10 09:26 PM
    could we maybe see a screen shot of the theme with the icons rather than just the wallpaper?
    08-08-10 09:37 PM
    Nice call on the no hopping..

08-08-10 09:37 PM
    I downloaded this theme on my phone and I really liked it except it slowed everything down and I don't know why. Oh well! Nice job anyways!

08-09-10 12:13 AM
    Lol!!!

all the requests made my head spin, and im not even the owner of this theme

after the black background app change im happy already

but thank you for the effort youve put into trying to make everyone happy

and thank you for the theme, ill be using this for a long long time
    08-09-10 03:19 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD