There is a total of 8 different themes here, just a little something for everyone!
    Last edited by arsenalsocal; 02-05-11 at 02:19 AM.
    Cynamonne likes this.
    01-16-11 05:25 PM
    Nice, thx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 05:48 PM
    SUN-ON-THE-BEACH, THIS IS GOOD!!!!...I got the L+weather (of course)...this TRULY rocks!!!

01-16-11 06:22 PM
    Nice, thx!

SUN-ON-THE-BEACH, THIS IS GOOD!!!!...I got the L+weather (of course)...this TRULY rocks!!!

Thanks. I think this is going to be my last theme for a while. I am going on a bit of a hiatus due to my current server shutting down, and I will be transferring hundreds of files to a new one as of next weekend.
    01-16-11 06:36 PM
    This is my first attempt at my own meter. The battery was entirely made by yours truly, something very simple but practical I think. I also wanted to try a matching signal meter, but it turned out way too big :-(, so I used the stock one. Oh by the way, this is my 1,000th post. :-)
    01-16-11 06:42 PM
    Going out on a high note...that's class...love the battery!!!!

01-16-11 06:55 PM
    Going out on a high note...that's class...love the battery!!!!

Well I will be back for sure. I am just not sure how long it would take me to upload thousands of files and their respective images. I am hoping not more than a week.
    01-16-11 07:05 PM
    Arsenal, dude! 8 different themes? With ota's? Hey, I am going to get all of them but for now I got the 9 icon hidden today! This is another example of a brilliant thememaker! Your themes are awesome Bro! You show pure professionalism in every theme you make! Thank You Arsenal for making us these great themes for free here on CrackBerry! Once again my friend, my hat is off to you! Thank You! Tony aka aj64

01-16-11 07:30 PM
    Arsenal, dude! 8 different themes? With ota's? Hey, I am going to get all of them but for now I got the 9 icon hidden today! This is another example of a brilliant thememaker! Your themes are awesome Bro! You show pure professionalism in every theme you make! Thank You Arsenal for making us these great themes for free here on CrackBerry! Once again my friend, my hat is off to you! Thank You! Tony aka aj64

Hey, direct OTA's, what a genius concept uh? lol
    01-16-11 08:43 PM
    Aresnal- thanks very much for your excellent efforts on themes! I love the free, but when you post in the store, or if you have a paypal account, PM me, as I don't mind helping absorb some expense.

01-16-11 10:13 PM
    Aresnal- thanks very much for your excellent efforts on themes! I love the free, but when you post in the store, or if you have a paypal account, PM me, as I don't mind helping absorb some expense.

I can't receive donations because I haven't bought these icons, plus that reveals my physical address, and I kind of don't like that :-) It's really bad that paypal does that.
    01-16-11 11:03 PM
    Thanx bro
    U make some sweet themes

01-17-11 05:31 AM
    DUDE???!!! The notification for messages (FaceBook, text, email etc.) Are the "berries"!!!???...WHAT????...WOW!!!! COOL!!!!!
    PLUS...I "tax" every theme with my Christmas Countdown (I won) BUT your theme shows MORE "text on home screen" (342 days till Christmas) then ANY!!!!
    Last edited by mcaples; 01-17-11 at 10:06 AM.
    01-17-11 09:58 AM
    Thanx bro
    U make some sweet themes

Thanks, I believe I make quality themes that are just one step away from being "Premium" with the only difference that all of my themes will remain free of charge :-)

DUDE???!!! The notification for messages (FaceBook, text, email etc.) Are the "berries"!!!???...WHAT????...WOW!!!! COOL!!!!!
    PLUS...I "tax" every theme with my Christmas Countdown (I won) BUT your theme shows MORE "text on home screen" (342 days till Christmas) then ANY!!!!
    Hey, I pay attention to details; and please don't YELL at me! :-)
    01-17-11 03:14 PM
    Not yelling AT you just NEAR you hahahaha

01-17-11 05:22 PM
    Not yelling AT you just NEAR you hahahaha

Make sure you change your batteries for your hearing device as well, and I am not talking blackberry :-)
    01-17-11 05:41 PM
    HEY...I'm not THAT old...the Navy rated my hearing in the 1 percentile when I retired!!!! LOL. I must say I'm using this theme as my #1 theme. I love the L themes (have since my 8330)

01-17-11 10:57 PM
    HEY...I'm not THAT old...the Navy rated my hearing in the 1 percentile when I retired!!!! LOL. I must say I'm using this theme as my #1 theme. I love the L themes (have since my 8330)

Gotcha and thanks :-)
    01-18-11 01:58 PM
    Hey, I am free! :-)
    01-24-11 12:21 AM
    I'm upgrading to a 9650 on Tuesday (2/1) and I wanted to thank you for you awesome themes...I'm getting the 9650 while OS5 is still available on it (since I'm a theme NUT)

01-29-11 12:01 PM
    I'm upgrading to a 9650 on Tuesday (2/1) and I wanted to thank you for you awesome themes...I'm getting the 9650 while OS5 is still available on it (since I'm a theme NUT)

You are welcome, eventually I will be making this theme for 480 X 360 devices OS 5 and OS 6 as well. In the mean time, you can find pretty much all of my 320 X 240 themes for your new device on the 8900, 9630, 9650, and 9700 theme threads :-)
    01-29-11 12:49 PM
    You know the drill: let me know if the links work. I am in the process of transferring all of my work (8 months' worth) to a new server
    01-29-11 07:22 PM
    why does it do that when you press the space button while youre on the home screen? on the hidden today 9 icon theme. like the icons on the bottom would go down and up. great theme by the way!
    01-29-11 10:45 PM
    why does it do that when you press the space button while youre on the home screen? on the hidden today 9 icon theme. like the icons on the bottom would go down and up. great theme by the way!
    This other one guy, that my friend is called a "hiddendock" :-) oh, I mean this1guy :-) If you press the backspace key <the one next to the red/end call button> the icons disappear, and then you get them back by pressing the space key. You will see a lot of kids asking for this feature as well as the hiddentoday one which has a dedicated space on the homescreen for call log, messages, texts, calendar, etc. Edjamackation blackberry style, peace!

oh and thanks on the compliments!
    01-29-11 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD