: (
    Looked nice too....
    11-14-10 04:18 PM
    Yeah it is a nice theme but like I said before I don't buy themes, I had this for free like I said but now its premium and still says free! I liked this when I had it and I even posted my opinion as you can see in my past post on this thread! I had to get a new curve and lost my thenes and went to download this again for myself but now its .99 cents! I aint paying for it even if it is .99 cents! That's half of my daughters school lunch money for one day! He can keep this theme then! Sorry, it was a nice theme though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 04:32 PM
    This theme is free for members at bbthemelab.com. It's free to become a member.

11-14-10 07:43 PM
    Cool thanks for the heads up I find it hard to get hold of a theme with a today preview with clickable entries that runs this smoothly and although the lack of battery meter on the homescreen annoys me this was always my go-to theme.

11-14-10 09:16 PM
    Niiiiiiiiiiice :-)
    11-15-10 06:54 AM
    This theme is free for members at bbthemelab.com. It's free to become a member.

Hey thank you very much! I got it back! Thanks again!

11-15-10 09:01 AM
    Well... I'm not one to lie, and my opinion is I think the icons are very choppy and the signal icons are way too close and that bugs me. And when you hide the weather slot it makes it look all weird looking. But hey, that's just my two cents and my opinion. I'll pass on this.

11-15-10 11:48 AM
    Well... I'm not one to lie, and my opinion is I think the icons are very choppy and the signal icons are way too close and that bugs me. And when you hide the weather slot it makes it look all weird looking. But hey, that's just my two cents and my opinion. I'll pass on this.

I quite like the icons, they're nice and petite. But I agree about the coming and going weather slot, that's not something I'd want hidden.

11-15-10 12:22 PM
    Yeah... But the icons on my phone are just verrrry choppy but look great when you focus them... And to me that's not a good thing, too big of a diff.

11-15-10 01:45 PM
    Howcome though? 8530?

11-15-10 02:52 PM
    Yup

11-15-10 03:22 PM
    You know, I have a curve 8530 running the latest OS and mine looks great! Could be your phone.

11-15-10 04:36 PM
    I downloaded this theme when it was first available, and upgraded to a new BB, and now it's Trial or costs? It say's free on the forum title, so is it still free even if I DL as a trial? Anybody? Thanks! B.

11-17-10 09:52 PM
    This is still FREE @ bbthemelab.com Here is the Link.... *FREE* BehOLD: by Big Papa | Blackberry Theme Lab
    11-17-10 10:51 PM
    Very nice. Thank you for sharing. I like it alawt.
    11-18-10 09:48 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD