Thanks for replying. Scrolled up and lo and behold it worked. Guess my newbie finger wasn't doing it right.
    As for second question, when I scroll over an icon, there is a description that pops up right above it. Calendar, Poynt, etc. The pop up is right over the icon I am highlighting. When it is a long description, i.e. my email, it just shows a few letters and then ... My question was if the description of the icon can just be centered, on the screen, just above bottom dock, so that all the words or address is shown. Hope that is more descriptive.
    I will look into that for the next theme posted.
    03-23-10 09:24 AM
    I would look forward to that. Just out of curiosity, how difficult would it be to create a patch with that fix for this theme?
    03-23-10 01:04 PM
    Hey peeps. If all goes well. Look for my first hidden dock to be posted! City of Colors and Light.
    03-24-10 01:15 PM
    This is almost my dream theme! So incredibly close. If I had the money to donate, I would ask for a few tweaks and I'd be set. Perhaps I need to just learn to make my own themes.
    03-24-10 10:34 PM
    a donation could be just 3 bucks..
    03-25-10 04:01 PM
    I will make this a hidden dock theme for anyone willing to make a small donation of $1. Just private message me after donation is made. I will send the link.
    03-29-10 05:46 AM
    I would definitely be willing to donate for this theme depending on how the bottom bar would look if more slots were added? would you be willing to make it with, say 3 more slots, show me a screen shot, then go from there? I am wanting somewhere between 1 and 3 additional slots and just want to make sure they don't get TOO small like the 14+1 that is out there.
    03-31-10 11:11 AM
    I would definitely be willing to donate for this theme depending on how the bottom bar would look if more slots were added? would you be willing to make it with, say 3 more slots, show me a screen shot, then go from there? I am wanting somewhere between 1 and 3 additional slots and just want to make sure they don't get TOO small like the 14+1 that is out there.
    I will look into this for you.
    04-01-10 11:54 PM
    the icons will be smaller
    04-02-10 02:44 PM
    the icons will be smaller
    Right but the question is, how small will still look good? I know the 14+1 is too small for my purposes. So, for me to get the perfect theme for me, I need to see when the icons become too small for my uses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Edit:

I found another theme earlier today that has more icons, but still not perfect for me, but anyways, 2 more spots on the bottom seems to be what I would want. So, let me know if you want to make that edit and how much of a donation you would want in exchange?
    Thanks
    Last edited by ozziethesaint; 04-02-10 at 10:21 PM.
    04-02-10 04:14 PM
    Can we get this theme for the 8530? More that willing to donate!
    04-29-10 11:18 AM
    Can we get this theme for the 8530? More that willing to donate!
    ?????? Hey my friend. I built this for the 8530. Just click on the ota link and you will get it! Use your blackberry.
    04-29-10 12:01 PM
    Just got my 8530 a few weeks ago with Sprint service, so I am new to this stuff. I see the link to download this but do I need to come to this site from my phone and download it that way? How do I actually download this to my phone?
    04-29-10 03:13 PM
    Just got my 8530 a few weeks ago with Sprint service, so I am new to this stuff. I see the link to download this but do I need to come to this site from my phone and download it that way? How do I actually download this to my phone?
    Yes lou in order to download to your Blackberry you have to click on the OTA link using your Blackberry browser.
    04-29-10 03:38 PM
    Yes lou in order to download to your Blackberry you have to click on the OTA link using your Blackberry browser.
    or on your comps browser, right click the link, properite snd type tha tinto your phones browser, or email it to yourself
    04-29-10 03:52 PM
    firgured it out, very cool theme.
    04-29-10 05:47 PM
    ok this my sound stupid but what whether app are you using in the screenshots?
    04-29-10 10:33 PM
    love this theme, but i have a question..i have the 8530 from Verizon and i can not get it to show hidden sms messages when hovering over the sms icon. and i know the description says that this theme does that, so i was wondering what i need to do for that to happen.
    05-24-10 11:21 PM
    Just loaded it...the top of the revised version is crammed on the left side! The time over laps the network carrier. Right top side is too empty...maybe move somethin over there?? Here's a screen shot of what i'm talkin about. Love how the bottom dock doesnt have a background color and how small the top dock is (shows more of the wallpaper!) But like i said, top dock is not even enough.
    05-25-10 09:27 PM
    love this theme, but i have a question..i have the 8530 from Verizon and i can not get it to show hidden sms messages when hovering over the sms icon. and i know the description says that this theme does that, so i was wondering what i need to do for that to happen.
    The Messages folder will not show it, you have to have the "SMS And MMS" icon on the home screen
    05-25-10 09:30 PM
    i do have the sms and mms icon on my home screen. does it have to be in a certain spot on the home screen for it to work or what?
    05-26-10 04:21 PM
    Love this theme, any chance you can shade the backround behind the homescreen dock? Like how it is along the top where the sounds, clock and signal stregnth are. That would be great.
    07-11-10 03:09 PM
    I will make this a hidden dock theme for anyone willing to make a small donation of $1. Just private message me after donation is made. I will send the link.
    Im getting ready to donate for this link. Thanks! Love this theme!
    07-11-10 03:38 PM
    Great Theme but I do have one question, is the Hidden Today in v1.5 that's in the original post, scrollable?
    07-22-10 08:01 AM
    I'm kinda new to all this, but can anyone else access the first version (link). I click it and it cannot be found at bbota....just wondering. Really cool theme...if I can get it.
    07-22-10 08:09 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD