Don't you hate how if your not with vzw you have to look at the ugly 1XEV or EDGE? Well thanks to my good buddy Fdb8231, he made a precision theme with a 7 icon bottom dock 8th icon for weather, a scroll over calendar and sms today preview. And to top it off it has the cool 3G sign with the blackberry symbol replacing 1XEV or EDGE for cdma users. This theme is pretty much a stocked precision just tweaked to my liking, and with his permission he said I could share it, please try it out and let us know what you think feedback is appreciated. Please take note that if you do not like the sunset wallpaper it can be changed to whatever you like, please check out cb's wallpapers: BlackBerry 320x240 Wallpapers | CrackBerry.com
    or a site that i prefer to use: Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge

This is a 5.0 OTA it will not work on 4.6. If you are still on 4.6 a theme can be created just like this for you for a small donation of your choosing. Please pm for details. Themes take a lot of time and patience, the creator, fdb8231 will be more then happy to recieve a donation for his hardwork.

V.1 OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Boon Basic

PREVIEWS:

UPDATE! Added profiles icon to home screen, made icon bar much smaller so you can fully enjoy wallpaper.

V1.5 OTA: MyBBOTA.com Download - Boon Basic Revised

Preview:

Wallpaper:
    And please remember, we have lives if you like our work and would like to see more donations are always appreciated to keep things smooth in our lives. we also take request and tweaks for donations so don't be shy to pm and we can work something out. If you would like to thank you with a paypal donation of your choosing please follow this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Last edited by boondocker; 03-21-10 at 05:06 PM. Reason: added links
    03-19-10 10:21 AM
    So far so good, the only thing I can think of that I might prefer would be a smaller homescreen banner so more of my background can be seen. Other then that, GREAT JOB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 11:51 AM
    thank you ill be sure to pass it on, im thinking about having a v1.5 made which will include a profiles button on the top left of homescreen, and i can also look into your request, thank you.
    03-19-10 12:23 PM
    I know next to nothing about themes, so pls excuse the noob question.... but can the background photo/image be changed or removed, just leaving the icons & calendar preview, etc.? Thanks!
    03-19-10 01:00 PM
    I'll have to give it a shot....I am very used to having an "L" theme, but I like the idea of the scroll over calendar. I agree with the previous member mentioning a bout a smaller banner. Maybe having the date and time on the same line and moving the wifi or other icon under it to the top line.
    03-19-10 01:13 PM
    it is definetly in consideration we will look into it, it could be in a v1.5 release i have to speak to fdb8231 about it seeing as he is the creator.
    Just make sure for the scroll over calendar and sms that the two icons are in the first 7. Please leave your feed back on the theme and let us know if you have any requests. you contact me or pm fdb8231. thank you.
    03-19-10 01:19 PM
    I know next to nothing about themes, so pls excuse the noob question.... but can the background photo/image be changed or removed, just leaving the icons & calendar preview, etc.? Thanks!
    yes, you can make it whatever you like, but only the home screen will change (the one with 8 icons) the main screen will remain the same.
    03-19-10 01:20 PM
    On my curve 8520 it doesn't say EDGE it just says G no 3G with a symbol

03-19-10 05:55 PM
    what service provider are you with? and what version of os?
    03-19-10 09:06 PM
    Do you know if there's a way to save your icon arrangement?
    I love this theme, but I don't like when I have to move all my icons back to the way I had it before.
    03-20-10 01:27 AM
    On my curve 8520 its too only G no 3G and the symbol ? why ???????

03-20-10 01:44 AM
    Do you know if there's a way to save your icon arrangement?
    I love this theme, but I don't like when I have to move all my icons back to the way I had it before.
    When you first get any theme you have to arrange the icons to your preference. After you have done it once on that theme you will not have to do it again though! Your BB will remember the configuration.
    03-20-10 07:07 AM
    On my curve 8520 its too only G no 3G and the symbol ? why ???????

I am sorry I have no answer for this unfortunately. Is your carrier cdma or gsm? That may play a role in it.
    03-20-10 07:11 AM
    Great theme! would it possible to add screen transitions?

03-20-10 07:23 PM
    talk to fdb8231, for a donation he could probably do it
    03-20-10 08:14 PM
    Great theme! would it possible to add screen transitions?

These themes are posted as is. For a small donation I can make them whatever you would like. I will then send the .alx file or ota to you. My donation link is on the first post in this thread. If you would like it customized you may private message me.
    03-20-10 08:15 PM
    I am sorry I have no answer for this unfortunately. Is your carrier cdma or gsm? That may play a role in it.
    My carrier is Tmobile a gsm carrier

03-20-10 09:11 PM
    hello i have tried downloading the theme from my device by typing in the web address and it downloads on my device but i cannot change the theme ?!

please help me, thanks

saulyb
    03-21-10 06:43 AM
    it is probbally... because in your name i can see you are using a bold 9700, this is for a curve 8530.. they do not work with eachother..
    03-21-10 10:09 AM
    Awesome theme..I like the 3G symbol
    03-21-10 10:38 AM
    thank you, please dont forget to donate if you want to see more, or have an request/tweaks youd like. or even just pm fdb8231 and thank him
    03-21-10 11:28 AM
    My carrier is Tmobile a gsm carrier

Unfortunately I believe that because you are GSM this may be the reason you are seeing G instead of 3G. I will look into seeing what I can do for the GSM peeps.
    03-22-10 09:25 AM
    Love the theme. Simple and, although I like the L themes, this one has the right amount of icons for me on the bottom. The weather slot seals the deal.
    Two questions if I may, 1) Is it the norm not to be able to scroll onto the weather icon (the 8th icon in my case) and 2) Any way that the icon descriptions can just be centered on screen, instead of over each individually? (And I mean just above the icons) I just think it would be all around cleaner if you can read the whole thing instead of, in my case, pmars11...
    03-22-10 10:35 PM
    Love the theme. Simple and, although I like the L themes, this one has the right amount of icons for me on the bottom. The weather slot seals the deal.
    Two questions if I may, 1) Is it the norm not to be able to scroll onto the weather icon (the 8th icon in my case) and 2) Any way that the icon descriptions can just be centered on screen, instead of over each individually? (And I mean just above the icons) I just think it would be all around cleaner if you can read the whole thing instead of, in my case, pmars11...
    I'm glad you like my theme. To answer your questions. 1you can access the weather slot on homescreen. Go to last icon on right and scroll up. The other I'm not quite understanding if you could be more descriptive it would be appreciated. Ty.
    03-23-10 03:44 AM
    Thanks for replying. Scrolled up and lo and behold it worked. Guess my newbie finger wasn't doing it right.
    As for second question, when I scroll over an icon, there is a description that pops up right above it. Calendar, Poynt, etc. The pop up is right over the icon I am highlighting. When it is a long description, i.e. my email, it just shows a few letters and then ... My question was if the description of the icon can just be centered, on the screen, just above bottom dock, so that all the words or address is shown. Hope that is more descriptive.
    03-23-10 08:50 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD