So here's my newest theme, titled "Alternative". Before we get to that though, I've recently noticed that people are just downloading my themes and I'm not getting feedback, whether it be positive or negative. Now i do appreciate those who are giving feedback, but it's just not adding up in any way. The theme gets 600 downloads and i get 5 replies. Now i know that i use MyBBOTA.com to host my themes and that they have a site people can just get on and download, but i know that the majority of my downloads come from here at crackberry forums. So please leave some feedback everyone, If I don't see the feedback for my themes pick up...then i'm more than likely going to just stop posting themes on here for everyone. It just seems like a waste of time if i'm not going to get feedback, i'll just make them for myself. Sorry to rant...ON TO THE THEME!!!

Alternative

***FEATURES***
    *15 Icons Slightly Smaller Than Normal
    *Scrolling Dock on the Right Side
    *A Screen Dimming Feature (Press Alt+A to dim screen, Press Alt+Q to remove dim feature)
    *Alternative OS6 Icon Set

<br>

<br>

<br>

As always if you enjoy this theme or any of my other themes please consider a donation

Download - MyBBOTA.com Download - Alternative

***Notice***
    For OS 5 Only

Thanks to BBThemeLab
    Last edited by jayman216; 03-08-11 at 08:14 PM.
    chachoi likes this.
    03-08-11 08:10 PM
    Ok bro, first of all, I normally always give you feedback! Yes, Feedback Feels Good! Hahahaha! From a movie I believe! Lol. Second, as usual this theme rocks! Runs great, looks great, and the font is excellent! The only thing, and its the only thing that bothers me is that line before and after the icons. You know what I'm saying? That's the only thing dude! Other than that, great job again, and THANK YOU for All OF YOUR THEMES!

FEEDBACK FEELS GOOD!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-11 08:32 PM
    Exactly! Thank you! I just added that line because it felt a lil empty lol. ENJOY!!!

03-08-11 08:34 PM
    Thanks dude! And I believe that quote is from a Cheech and Chong movie! Hahahaha

03-08-11 08:40 PM
    Lol, awesome

03-08-11 08:49 PM
    Real good theme, similar to one I was going to post up, but I just abandoned

I only wish that the icons were the original icons of OS6, or maybe the ones with the focus icons as well?

Great theme though thanks!

03-08-11 09:00 PM
    Excellent theme! Great idea to use a sliding dock on the side!

03-08-11 09:38 PM
    i likes, good work as always
    03-08-11 10:02 PM
    Fantastic! Only thing that I would like to see added would be transitions with a hidden today. (That's just me) Otherwise I don't see to have the dim/lighter feature.
    Still. Very smooth and runs perfectly. Awesome job!

03-09-11 08:42 AM
    Thanks everyone!

03-09-11 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD