JUST WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
    A Simple Fresh looking Theme. It has 9 Icons along with a weather slot! Oh & i also added in some neat FADE transitions!
    This Theme is NOT going to be 100% perfect as it is the first theme that i have EVER created!
    NOTE:Weather MUST be in 4th slot if you would like it to be in the appropriate place.
    Any Feedback Is appreciated! So leave comments & Stuff
    Unfortunately it is only for OS5.
    BUT if you would like me to port it over to 4.6 Just request and i will GLADLY port it over

Download The Theme OTA, OS5 Here: MyBBOTA.com Download - 9 Icon L Theme With Weather Slot

- Your Boy aDOG
    02-18-11 10:44 PM
    I am a theme developer and like to make my own themes (I'm able to customize anything I want) therefore this will not be downloaded by me. For your first thing, I can't say it was horrible because I've seen worst. The weather slot is brilliant and is at a nice spot. Your L shape though doesn't look good. You have too many icons on your vertical. You can see that the spacing between all icons are not the same, which in my opinion and is one of the rules. Keeping them all the spacing makes it look nice, clean, tidy, and elegant. The horizontal part of the L shape doesn't look aligned properly either. In Theme Builder there should be a tool to help you align the icons. If not, In Theme Builder go to Window -> Alignment.

The transition, I tend to keep away from because it makes your themes lag. It doesn't mean that you can't. I just recommend to people to use them less as possible. One or two, maybe three.
    02-18-11 11:11 PM
    Thanks for your feedback. But 56 people have already downloaded my theme. so im pretty sure you not downloading wouldn't make a difference
    playaz1 likes this.
    02-18-11 11:29 PM
    Considering this is your first theme it is pretty awesome...congrats!
    My only issue is that the home screen icons have no notifications when
    Highlighted. Great job though, will be watching for more from you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 03:22 AM
    I am a theme developer and like to make my own themes (I'm able to customize anything I want) therefore this will not be downloaded by me. For your first thing, I can't say it was horrible because I've seen worst. The weather slot is brilliant and is at a nice spot. Your L shape though doesn't look good. You have too many icons on your vertical. You can see that the spacing between all icons are not the same, which in my opinion and is one of the rules. Keeping them all the spacing makes it look nice, clean, tidy, and elegant. The horizontal part of the L shape doesn't look aligned properly either. In Theme Builder there should be a tool to help you align the icons. If not, In Theme Builder go to Window -> Alignment.

The transition, I tend to keep away from because it makes your themes lag. It doesn't mean that you can't. I just recommend to people to use them less as possible. One or two, maybe three.

its 1 thing for feedback. but how you worded your opinion. was extremely harsh and not cushioned at all. no 1 jumps into theme building as advanced and superior as you may be. if thats what your trying to get across. i myself am intermediate. still trying to get the dock thing on lock and all. just fine tuning my theme building to become as good as the rest of you. but damn you just go around trying to deliver crushing blows to everyone. if you don't have anything nice to say. say nothing period. now all feedback is welcome this is true. but no one wants to get shut down before even starting a new way to past their time. and transitions don't make your theme lag. I've used them in all of my themes and have not every had 1 person say anything about them lagging. and i use every single transitions not just two of the same kind. Geez thank god i never had anyone like you giving me your feedback. i wouldn't even bother trying for public release anymore. hence i"ve gotten negative feedback. but never anything like yours
    02-19-11 05:06 AM
    Thanks for your feedback. But 56 people have already downloaded my theme. so im pretty sure you not downloading wouldn't make a difference
    badass theme. not bad at all.minor flaws 1 can look past but evidently some rather perfection from the start. overall. i've switched from my own theme to try this. and it's goin pretty well so far. besides evident statements above.. thanks for the theme
    02-19-11 05:10 AM
    its 1 thing for feedback. but how you worded your opinion. was extremely harsh and not cushioned at all. no 1 jumps into theme building as advanced and superior as you may be. if thats what your trying to get across. i myself am intermediate. still trying to get the dock thing on lock and all. just fine tuning my theme building to become as good as the rest of you. but damn you just go around trying to deliver crushing blows to everyone. if you don't have anything nice to say. say nothing period. now all feedback is welcome this is true. but no one wants to get shut down before even starting a new way to past their time. and transitions don't make your theme lag. I've used them in all of my themes and have not every had 1 person say anything about them lagging. and i use every single transitions not just two of the same kind. Geez thank god i never had anyone like you giving me your feedback. i wouldn't even bother trying for public release anymore. hence i"ve gotten negative feedback. but never anything like yours
    I was giving him feedback and suggestions.

For your first thing, I can't say it was horrible because I've seen worst.
    I don't see how that's not nice.... I didn't say it was horrible nor did I say it was ugly, nor do I mention it should be removed.

The weather slot is brilliant and is at a nice spot.
    This was a very nice comment in my view.

Your L shape though doesn't look good. You have too many icons on your vertical. You can see that the spacing between all icons are not the same, which in my opinion and is one of the rules. Keeping them all the spacing makes it look nice, clean, tidy, and elegant. The horizontal part of the L shape doesn't look aligned properly either.
    I give him a suggestion to fix his L Shape.

In Theme Builder there should be a tool to help you align the icons. If not, In Theme Builder go to Window -> Alignment..
    Oh but wait... I direct him to the right place so he can fix it.

This is my opinion.... but it's true TOO MANY translation will make your theme lag. It's also been a proven fact, search up the forums before trying to slap me in the face.

playaz1, you might want to read over my post and what you said because my post wasn't negative at all. I was just trying to help a fellow member. What was I mean about the L shape? Really, I explained a simple rule to follow. You don't want your dock ALL OVER the place, in the center, in the corner. It's just like and type of designing, there are rules to follow. Now, you can post back but if you are going to argue with me that my post was negative and I'm such a "bad" person then don't post. He asked for feedback and suggestions which I provided. Negative and positive, not only negative.

Edit: Don't start beef when there isn't any to be found.

badass theme. not bad at all.minor flaws 1 can look past but evidently some rather perfection from the start. overall. i've switched from my own theme to try this. and it's goin pretty well so far. besides evident statements above.. thanks for the theme
    Smartass playa comment a bit much? I think so. I NEVER said he COULDN'T USE TRANSITION. I said to not use too much.
    Last edited by ScripterJR; 02-19-11 at 08:21 AM.
    02-19-11 08:16 AM
    It's a nice theme,anyone know where I can get this with os 6 icons

08-19-11 03:03 PM
    Awesome theme!!!!! Can u just put os6 icons on it?

08-20-11 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD