Love this theme... about to get it now.. will agttempt to post pics lol
    01-16-10 07:20 PM
    err i want to download this theme onto my phone, i follwed the link on my blackberry broswer, downloaded it, then i can't find when it has saved, could you tell me if you need to download anything to store it with, or where it would be stored?
    01-17-10 11:54 AM
    err i want to download this theme onto my phone, i follwed the link on my blackberry broswer, downloaded it, then i can't find when it has saved, could you tell me if you need to download anything to store it with, or where it would be stored?
    Make sure you have downloaded the correct version for your device. If you are on OS 4.6 but download the 5.0 version, it won't show up for you.
    If you are sure you have the correct version, go to Options>Themes and it should be listed there. Open it and choose activate and you should be all set.

Let me know if you need any further help.
    01-17-10 12:00 PM
    ye, that worked.. seems abit obvious now you pointed it out ha, thanks for the help! .. also is there anyway i could get rid of the other one i downloaded to save memory or will it just of not saved?
    01-17-10 12:06 PM
    ye, that worked.. seems abit obvious now you pointed it out ha, thanks for the help! .. also is there anyway i could get rid of the other one i downloaded to save memory or will it just of not saved?
    Yep! You can delete by going to Options>Advanced Options>Applications, then scroll to the theme you want to delete.

It's always a good idea to do a battery pull after installing/deleting themes, too.

I hope you enjoy the theme after all this! :P
    01-17-10 12:10 PM
    Ha, i like it's original layout and the main menu background, is there anyway to change the wallpaper to a picture i have, i tried and it goes over the clock and some of the icons, also do you know where i'd be able to download the iberry theme and/or a windows 7 customated theme for a 85xx BB? Thanks for the help!
    01-17-10 12:22 PM
    Ha, i like it's original layout and the main menu background, is there anyway to change the wallpaper to a picture i have, i tried and it goes over the clock and some of the icons, also do you know where i'd be able to download the iberry theme and/or a windows 7 customated theme for a 85xx BB? Thanks for the help!
    The wallpaper goes OVER the clock and icons? I don't think that's possible, maybe they are just blending in to the wp? If you can, please post a screenshot.

As for the others, I would suggest searching the forums. You may or may not have luck, since the 8520 is a fairly new device and not a lot of themers make themes for it yet.
    01-17-10 12:30 PM
    This looks like an awesome theme. Well done.
    01-20-10 10:18 AM
    Does this theme have a place to put the weather?
    02-03-10 01:42 PM
    almost as hot as u
    02-18-10 06:02 PM
    best theme ever!! thanks
    03-06-10 08:21 PM
    very different!! nice
    03-12-10 09:59 AM
    i used the browser on my curve to download the ota link for the theme..it said it downloaded succesfully, but when i go to options>themes its not showing me theme at all, just says i only have the default theme for tmobile.

help please?

i was able to download the avatar theme using the same method and its appears on my themes, but i dont know why the flare theme is not appearing.
    i'd really like to use this on my fone
    03-17-10 08:16 AM
    Very Nice!..
    03-26-10 12:12 AM
    so nice theme ,it is really the best i have seen,thanks ,phishgirl!
    04-16-10 10:43 PM
    Phishgirl - I used OTALoader, Put in your URL for Your OTA Theme 5.0, put all the files it genereated including all the cod's and .jad/r's? in my Device Media Area, Opened and tried to download/install and it said Error 904 ... I have BLackberry Curve 8530 O.S. 5.0.0.5.4.9 - Can You Make this theme work with this?
    04-17-10 01:56 PM
    Phishgirl - I used OTALoader, Put in your URL for Your OTA Theme 5.0, put all the files it genereated including all the cod's and .jad/r's? in my Device Media Area, Opened and tried to download/install and it said Error 904 ... I have BLackberry Curve 8530 O.S. 5.0.0.5.4.9 - Can You Make this theme work with this?
    Seems like OTALoader is corrupting the file.
    The theme is 85xx OS 5.0 compatible... why not just download it OTA as it's meant to be? That would be the best option.
    04-17-10 02:00 PM
    Seems like OTALoader is corrupting the file.
    The theme is 85xx OS 5.0 compatible... why not just download it OTA as it's meant to be? That would be the best option.
    When I Download the link OTA 5.0 From the very first thread you made on first page of thread, it only contains the .jar - Dont I have to have .cod files?

Can you give me a step by step to put it on my Phone and Install? I will donate you $5 for your Great Work and Help. Thanks!
    04-17-10 08:10 PM
    When I Download the link OTA 5.0 From the very first thread you made on first page of thread, it only contains the .jar - Dont I have to have .cod files?

Can you give me a step by step to put it on my Phone and Install? I will donate you $5 for your Great Work and Help. Thanks!
    Just click on the link in your BB browser and it will take you to the download page...its an OTA link, no computer required.
    http://bit.ly/9VcvIi Here is a shorter link if you prefer... You can copy/paste or type it into your BlackBerry browser and it will do the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 08:19 PM
    very nicely done!
    04-18-10 03:35 PM
    New favorite theme. Love 'L' themes. Runs very low drag on my 8530 for VZW. Excess battery life loss is almost non existent and transitions are beautiful.
    04-19-10 10:43 AM
    Just got my first BB, 8530 and Phishgirls theme is the best ive found anywhere yet easy install and looks great thank you.
    04-29-10 05:24 PM
    Awesome stuff, thanks for my miracle!
    04-30-10 08:10 PM
    Great theme, first one I've downloaded and I haven't seen anything I want to replace it with.

Good job
    05-01-10 07:19 PM
    Hello. I have a 8520 OS4.6 and tried to download via OTA the theme 'Flare' but everytime I try it says that something about the .jad file (or something like that :|) is wrong.
    Any suggestion on how to get that straight?
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: it says '907 Invalid COD' in the details.
    Last edited by Emmanuel000; 05-09-10 at 06:00 PM.
    05-09-10 05:57 PM
118 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD