hi, i'm using os 5.0 on my device, and it's so cool so far, great job!
    12-08-09 11:33 AM
    hi! can you change the font of the theme? i like the you with the nightmare before christmas theme
    Last edited by desco; 12-08-09 at 11:05 PM.
    12-08-09 11:00 PM
    I installed your Flare theme, this is one of the best free themes I have ever seen, thank you so much for your efforts!!!!
    12-12-09 05:27 AM
    hi! can you change the font of the theme? i like the you with the nightmare before christmas theme
    I didn't make a Nightmare before Christmas theme...lol
    12-12-09 11:57 AM
    Theme looks Sick! Just installed my OS 5.0 hybrid so i cant wait to try it! DL'ing right now. Looks Grrreat

Thx for the free theme keep up the good work!
    12-14-09 01:54 AM
    Hi, can u tell me how tomake a OTA download link? What should I type in the path field. When I export it from theme builder? Thanks so much before....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 04:30 AM
    Hi, can u tell me how tomake a OTA download link? What should I type in the path field. When I export it from theme builder? Thanks so much before....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You can call it whatever you want really. To make an OTA you have to have someone host it on their server, so people can download it.
    If you don't know someone to do that, maybe try checking this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/fre...g-here-177896/

12-14-09 06:11 PM

**UPDATE** 12/16/09 - Fixed date font on homescreen so entire date shows on Wednesdays. :P Adjusted clock to centered position.
    **UPDATE** 12/8/09 - Adjusted menu colors for more contrast. Made menu and list fonts slightly larger and added italics to subtexts.

Another free theme I made for the 85xx series. I decided to try my hand at a more masculine style, so hope you guys like it.
    Designed for OS 5.0.

Leave a comment, let me know what you think!

can you change the date font on the header to a smaller size? i loaded this to my curve 8330 running 5.0 and, well, check out the screen shot...
    12-16-09 07:50 AM
    can you change the date font on the header to a smaller size? i loaded this to my curve 8330 running 5.0 and, well, check out the screen shot...
    Fixed!
    Use the original link to download the corrected version. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    12-16-09 12:11 PM
    cool, thanks!
    12-16-09 01:50 PM
    Any thoughts on making a PC download version? no data plan here
    12-16-09 09:47 PM
    love the theme can u add in the calendar aswell so i can use it on the homepage? thanks alot

sam
    12-17-09 08:26 PM
    Any thoughts on making a PC download version? no data plan here
    Which OS did you need it for?
    12-27-09 05:42 PM
    Really cool theme!!
    12-28-09 04:27 PM
    Wow! I likey alot! Gona give it a shot.

*Edit: Oooooooo I am loving this theme. I just installed it right this second and am very pleased! Usually I would go straight to my memcard and try changing up the wallpaper, but I have no reason to.. Its very nice! Good Job!*
    Last edited by skribbler; 12-29-09 at 10:36 AM.
    12-29-09 10:18 AM
    Which OS did you need it for?

i need it for os 4.6.1
    12-31-09 11:13 AM
    i need it for os 4.6.1

Here ya go!
    12-31-09 11:25 AM
    Here ya go!
    Thanks a lot!!!
    12-31-09 05:03 PM
    is there anyway you could send me a zip file of this theme i cant get this theme with ota i need to download it manually into my BB from my computer i have an 8520 curve.... thanks
    01-10-10 12:06 AM
    is there anyway you could send me a zip file of this theme i cant get this theme with ota i need to download it manually into my BB from my computer i have an 8520 curve.... thanks
    I actually posted the zip file about 3 posts above you, for OS 4.6. Does that work for you, or do you need 5.0?
    01-10-10 12:08 AM
    i was woundering if you could make this theme in like a neon light blue that would be awsome if so could you send me the upload in a zip file for my 8520...thanks
    01-10-10 12:42 AM
    best theme for my 8230
    thanks

now i like to ask that the box in which you are putting the digital clock, lot of space is empty in that box. please can you make it smaller so it doesnt cover a lot of wallpaper. my suggestion is make is just enuff to put the digits for the clock, it should make is bigger if we get the voice mail icon.
    Thanks

One more thing i found on this theme.
    if you are using the 1-800 number or anything in which after the prompt you have to enter the digits to access or enter the pin or what, those digits are not showing.
    it is stuck at the call screen.
    Last edited by Ghazi; 01-10-10 at 11:51 AM.
    01-10-10 10:36 AM
    best theme for my 8230
    thanks

now i like to ask that the box in which you are putting the digital clock, lot of space is empty in that box. please can you make it smaller so it doesnt cover a lot of wallpaper. my suggestion is make is just enuff to put the digits for the clock, it should make is bigger if we get the voice mail icon.
    Thanks

One more thing i found on this theme.
    if you are using the 1-800 number or anything in which after the prompt you have to enter the digits to access or enter the pin or what, those digits are not showing.
    it is stuck at the call screen.
    The issue with numbers not showing on the Active Call Screen is popping up all over. I don't have a definitive answer for it, but I think it is a glitch with the latest Theme Builder. I've seen threads about it on CB and comments from people on different devices with OS 4.6 and 4.7 and I have the same problem on OS 5.0, with my themes and others I have downloaded. It's not something that can be fixed, as far as I know, unless RIM has a solution I am unaware of at this time.

I will consider alterations to the theme, but I currently have other projects underway, and not a lot of time to make adjustments to already released projects, unless there is a technical glitch that needs fixed. I will keep your suggestion in mind though, and thanks for the kind words.
    01-10-10 11:33 PM
    tried many themes but all came back as download failed. I hit details and it reads this: 907 invalid COD File not found. does anyone know why? I really want to get a theme on my phone and I dont know how!?
    01-11-10 08:13 PM
    tried many themes but all came back as download failed. I hit details and it reads this: 907 invalid COD File not found. does anyone know why? I really want to get a theme on my phone and I dont know how!?
    How are you trying to download the themes? This theme is an OTA, meaning the links in the original post are meant to be opened on your BlackBerry. If you are using the computer to download, they won't work for you.
    01-15-10 11:40 PM
118 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD