**UPDATE** 12/16/09 - Fixed date font on homescreen so entire date shows on Wednesdays. :P Adjusted clock to centered position.
    **UPDATE** 12/8/09 - Adjusted menu colors for more contrast. Made menu and list fonts slightly larger and added italics to subtexts.

Another free theme I made for the 85xx series. I decided to try my hand at a more masculine style, so hope you guys like it.
    Designed for OS 5.0.

Leave a comment, let me know what you think!

Last edited by phishgirl3; 09-25-10 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Added zip files for DM install
    11-27-09 11:15 PM
    thats a sweet theme!
    azraelravenwulf likes this.
    11-27-09 11:24 PM

**UPDATE** 12/16/09 - Fixed date font on homescreen so entire date shows on Wednesdays. :P Adjusted clock to centered position.
    **UPDATE** 12/8/09 - Adjusted menu colors for more contrast. Made menu and list fonts slightly larger and added italics to subtexts.

Another free theme I made for the 85xx series. I decided to try my hand at a more masculine style, so hope you guys like it.
    Designed for OS 5.0.

Leave a comment, let me know what you think!

Very nice theme!!!!! Trying it out right now.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 04:14 AM
    love this theme! logetting it loaded now! thanks!!!!
    11-28-09 08:47 AM
    WOW! Absolutely amazing theme. Only one concern though, any way to add custom fonts? The default ones are a tad small.
    11-30-09 02:42 AM
    This is a very very nice theme. The time and notification slot is a nice new look I've never had before and I've been lookin for an L theme without so many icons. The fonts are good and professional. Great job on this theme!!!

11-30-09 01:03 PM
    how do i use ota when i click on itr it wantto save a jad file on my comp and i can install it on my berry
    11-30-09 09:35 PM
    how do i get it on the phone
    11-30-09 10:01 PM
    I really like the theme, however I also think the highlight color is too close to the black background in the menu lists, it makes it kind of hard to tell which word you are selecting. Maybe you could tweak this to make the highlight color a smidge lighter?
    12-01-09 03:41 AM
    how do i use ota when i click on itr it wantto save a jad file on my comp and i can install it on my berry
    how do i get it on the phone

Browse to this page FROM YOUR DEVICE and click the download link. It will take you to the browser and download page, and you install from there.
    12-01-09 10:49 AM
    WOW! Absolutely amazing theme. Only one concern though, any way to add custom fonts? The default ones are a tad small.
    I really like the theme, however I also think the highlight color is too close to the black background in the menu lists, it makes it kind of hard to tell which word you are selecting. Maybe you could tweak this to make the highlight color a smidge lighter?
    Adjustments are finished.
    You can re-download with the same link as the first version. Thanks for the kind words and helpful suggestions.
    12-02-09 12:01 PM
    nice themes. worked on my gemini 5.0.0.238

12-02-09 12:27 PM
    nice themes. worked on my gemini 5.0.0.238
    Yay! Thanks for the screenshots! Always nice to see how it looks on other devices.
    12-02-09 12:32 PM
    i cannot get it on my phone, when i go to the site (phishgirl3) on Twitter or whatever i first get a message that there isnt yet a mobile version for twitter, it then asks if id like to view it in standard, so of course i do---but then, when it re-directs me to your page, it says you dont share your information, so i dont know what to do......hope someone can help because that theme looks NASTY!

Regards mate

The King
    12-02-09 05:52 PM
    i cannot get it on my phone......hope someone can help because that theme looks NASTY!

Regards mate

The King
    Click the words "OTA HERE"... that's the download link for the theme. The other is just to Twitter.
    12-02-09 06:03 PM
    Hi, I tried to create. A theme for 5.0 OS and save it as cubo.thm from theme builder 5.0 version. And I Try to load it to my phone (5.0 OS) trough desktop manager. But I can't do it. It says the dm don't recognize it.any suggest?

12-03-09 06:43 AM
    Hi, I tried to create. A theme for 5.0 OS and save it as cubo.thm from theme builder 5.0 version. And I Try to load it to my phone (5.0 OS) trough desktop manager. But I can't do it. It says the dm don't recognize it.any suggest?

The .thm is just the file you use in Theme Builder. In order to get it on your phone, you have to use the "Export" option in the file menu, and choose the options you need for either desktop or OTA installation. Hope that helps.
    12-03-09 10:57 AM
    Can u pls make this one for OS 4.6 ? Pls... the theme looks smashin...
    12-03-09 12:11 PM
    how can i get this on my curve 8520 with 4.6 OS. it keeps sayine error
    12-03-09 07:55 PM
    how can i get this on my curve 8520 with 4.6 OS. it keeps sayine error
    I need to export this for OS4.6. I should have it up tonight or tomorrow.

12-03-09 08:09 PM
    hi i tried to export it desktop manager.

but it says >>>
    Errors:
    Application Banner: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Unread Message Area

i allready use 5.0 edition of desktop manager.
    12-03-09 08:48 PM
    hi i tried to export it desktop manager.

but it says >>>
    Errors:
    Application Banner: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Unread Message Area

i allready use 5.0 edition of desktop manager.
    That basically means you need to move the box that shows where the unread messages indicators will show.

Theme Builder has a User Guide built in, under the Help menu. I haven't really read it, but it may offer some help too.
    12-03-09 10:06 PM
    hi phishgirl3,

Is the link for OS 4.6 ready yet...i like the themes but mine still on 4.6....thanx
    12-04-09 09:03 AM
    Link has been added for OS 4.6.

12-05-09 11:15 PM
    sweet theme keep up the good work
    12-06-09 07:43 PM
118 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD