I love Alice and Wonderland...this is cute!
    I'm going to keep an eye out for more of your themes...wondering if you can do a today or hidden today themes for the 8530?
    When I had my 8330, I was using a Coach theme that had a cute mix of shoes and bags...looking for something girly similar (shoes!) if you're available for a custom-theme.
    I'm always available! I honestly have way too much time on my hands, lol. I started a Coach theme today, so watch for it to be posted soon.
    01-27-10 05:36 PM
    yay! thanks a bunch. i will keep an eye out!
    01-27-10 09:46 PM
    When I click on the ota 5.0 it takes me to a different website

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 09:53 AM
    Thanks this theme is awesome!
    11-29-10 01:30 PM
    This is really girly, I wanted this theme, but eh. You shouldve put in the trippy parts of the movie, like when she was falling into her dream.

12-23-10 11:47 PM
    This is really girly, I wanted this theme, but eh. You shouldve put in the trippy parts of the movie, like when she was falling into her dream.

Awesome idea... why don't you do it stl hardcore? Or are ya too busy telling others what they SHOULD have done with their free themes for your pleasure and enjoyment? lol.
    12-23-10 11:57 PM
    Awesome job!!! It would be super cool if this theme became available in the Crackberry store for OS6 and multiple devices, I'd totally buy it
    02-09-11 02:47 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD