Here is the final version. 8520 OS 5.0 Only!

Homescreen banner not changed!
    Clock changed
    Small battery and Signal icon change
    Glass look on focus in app menu

Show hidden dock with Space. Hide with Escape (Right side of "trackball").
    Animated red knight rider slide! Homescreen icons will change if you change the sequence in the app menu!

Hope you enjoy! Future releases of this version may come with different looks.

Wallpaper Design By sunny293

Icon set used: Blackberry OS6 OEM Icons Edited by awayu from www.bbthemelab.com.’

MyBBOTA.com Download - Silver Knight Final (8520) OS 5.0
    Last edited by Bangsat1986; 04-05-11 at 05:14 PM.
    04-05-11 03:11 PM
    Hey quick question, did you notice any battery drain with the animated red bar?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-11 07:02 PM
    Looks pretty nifty...could you make this with 6.1 icons?

04-05-11 07:34 PM
    Hey quick question, did you notice any battery drain with the animated red bar?

Just a slight battery drain, but nog much. Lets say you could normaly do with a battery 24 hours. Now it will be 23!
    04-06-11 06:05 AM
    I dont get why some themes drain battery and some dont. What is the logic for that?
    04-06-11 07:04 AM
    I dont get why some themes drain battery and some dont. What is the logic for that?
    The logic is that some themes have more going on! Like this one has the animated bar. But this animation is nonstop (Although im trying to figure out a code to make the animation stop whenever you lock your BB. But it aint easy)!! That means it will forerver go on without you even doing something! It works the same as that you turn on msn on your BB it will slightly drain battery!

But my next project will be even better. You will be amazed by my next project. You would pay for it, but it will be free
    04-06-11 09:11 AM
    But my next project will be even better. You will be amazed by my next project. You would pay for it, but it will be free

I see but I did not get the last line
    04-06-11 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD