Hi Everyone,

Just finished a Blackberry Site to showcase our free themes. Currently it is really suitable for girls, lots of pink and butterflies etc. Hopefully it has made it easier to download our themes using direct Over the Air (OTA) and and a QR Codes. Please let me know what you think!

Great Handset Support, 8500, 8520, 8530 9700 and many more. Sadly no OS 6 quite yet....I'm working on it.

Please check it out:
    FREE GIRLY THEMES

Let me know what you think.

Last edited by feemer; 02-14-11 at 12:11 PM.
    02-14-11 11:50 AM
    Great looking themes. According to your profile, you have been a cb member since 2009, but you just recently started posting?

Make sure you read the rules regarding posting themes here in Cb

Hi Everyone,

Just finished a Blackberry Site to showcase our free themes. Currently it is really suitable for girls, lots of pink and butterflies etc. Hopefully it has made it easier to download our themes using direct Over the Air (OTA) and and a QR Codes. Please let me know what you think!

Great Handset Support, 8500, 8520, 8530 9700 and many more. Sadly no OS 6 quite yet....I'm working on it.

Please check it out:
    FREE GIRLY THEMES

Let me know what you think.

As our CrackBerry community continues to grow, we are seeing more and more great themes everyday. We'd like to achieve a universal format for posting themes so they are easier to locate. In order to keep things organized, please use the following guidelines when posting your themes to share with others.
    In addition, there are certain rules for posting links that must be adhered to. Please see below.

POSTING THREADS:
    • There are sub-forums for each device for posting themes. Please try to keep your posts in the correct sub forum. If you post one thread which contains links to a theme for multiple devices, it may be posted in the main forum. However for device specific items, please try to place them in the correct sub-forum.

• Please note in the thread if the icons are customizable or docked, note OTA/Desktop download, and post screenshots.

• Themes must state either Free or Paid in the thread title. - This will help to separate the themes and make them easier for all users to navigate.

Suggested format for thread titles:

Free/Premium - Title - Style - Device - OS Version
    ex.
    Free Crackberry Abuser Theme Bottom Zen 87xx/88xx/83xx 4.2+
    Premium Glass X Theme - Today Plus - 83xx - 4.5 Only

• The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community, or paid themes already listed in the CrackBerry store. (See below)

• Do not post links to download themes that don't belong to you. Especially don't post links to download premium themes for free. This is against forum rules and will result in threads being deleted and possible disciplinary action.

• Do not post screenshots for a theme and then request that people PM you to buy or download it. (The only exception would be if you are a developer looking for testers.) Trying to circumvent the forum rules will also result in threads being deleted and possible disciplinary action.

LINKS:
    Free themes - Direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. If hosted on an external site, the link must go direct to the theme file (.jad or .zip) and users must not be required to register in order to download
    Paid Themes - You must post a link to your theme in the CrackBerry store. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums, as it violates the No Advertising Policy* of our Terms of Service. This includes any free-trials or "donation" themes. Please do not include links directly to Mobihand or to BlackBerry App World as these are also outside sites.

The only links in your post should be either an OTA link to the download or a CrackBerry Store link to purchase.

• If you would like to sell your theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via Mobihand and your theme will be listed in the ShopCrackberry store. Please read this post on how to register with Mobihand: List your Free and Paid Apps in the CrackBerry App Stores! You can also use this method if you have no way to make OTAs.
    The moderators of these forums will be editing threads and/or thread titles to meet these guidelines. Anyone posting threads offering themes for sale from external sites will be contacted and given a chance to fix the errors. If poster is unwilling or unable to comply, the threads will be removed. Please remember that there are only a handful of mods and currently over 29k threads in the theme forums alone. If you see postings that don't follow the rules, please report them. Working together we can make the forums better.

*No Advertising Policy

CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) within the forums. Traffic Leaching is strictly prohibited.
    ** Read This First: Theme Posting Guidelines updated 01/09/11 **
    02-14-11 01:24 PM
    Hi

Many Thanks for the heads up arsenalsocal,

I was in a bit of a rush to post the girly themes for Valentines Day. I will check the post rules first thing tomorrow, I may need to edit the post and possibly move it to a new location.

I have been away for a while! I hope to spend more time on Crackberry and keep a flow of themes using OTA and QR Codes.
    Last edited by feemer; 02-14-11 at 05:03 PM.
    02-14-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD