I would like to let everyone know that i have quite a few themes that are free and some that are NOW free. So Here's the names of them with the download links. Thanks to everyone and again feel free to donate as always it will go towards a fund for my soon to be born child.

Name - Download Link
    Abstract DNA Theme - MyBBOTA.com Download - Abstract DNA Theme

All For You-Custom Indicators - MyBBOTA.com Download - All For You-Custom Indicators

All For You-Official Unread Icons - MyBBOTA.com Download - All For You-Official Unread Icons

Blue Swirl - MyBBOTA.com Download - Blue Swirl-

Fall Season Theme - MyBBOTA.com Download - Fall Season Theme

Green-SideIcons - MyBBOTA.com Download - Green - SideIcons

Mini Icons-Clickable Clock - MyBBOTA.com Download - Mini Icons - Clickable Clock

Mini Icons - MyBBOTA.com Download - Mini Icons-

Purple Lights - MyBBOTA.com Download - Purple Lights-

Purple Power - MyBBOTA.com Download - Purple Power-

Red Velvet - MyBBOTA.com Download - Red Velvet

Round About - MyBBOTA.com Download - Round About-

Smooth Theme - MyBBOTA.com Download - Smooth Theme

Wallpaper Friendly - MyBBOTA.com Download - Wallpaper Friendly

Windows OS Inspired - This Theme has been updated and can be found here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...84#post5654884

That's All For Now. Thanks Again.

All I ask is you please leave a comment, thanks

Thanks to BBThemeLab
    Last edited by jayman216; 10-08-10 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Added 2 More Themes, Wallpaper Friendly and Windows OS Inspired.
    09-30-10 01:14 AM
    Good Work, keep it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 09:10 AM
    Thank you very much

09-30-10 09:18 AM
    The Fall Season Theme is a very nice theme. I am really impressed with the icons sliding over to reveal another set of 10 as well. Very nice feature. Thank you!
    09-30-10 11:16 AM
    Np, glad to hear you like it

09-30-10 12:05 PM
    Added 2 More Themes, Wallpaper Friendly and Windows OS Inspired!!!
    09-30-10 08:58 PM
    Jayman216...You're Freaken Awesome! I love all your themes...The only thing I don't like is that I can't decide on just 1...(Have several actually) Thanks again! B.

09-30-10 09:15 PM
    Jayman216...You're Freaken Awesome! I love all your themes...The only thing I don't like is that I can't decide on just 1...(Have several actually) Thanks again! B.

haha, that's so awesome. i seem to have the same problem, lol. Thanks so much.
    09-30-10 09:51 PM
    Ohh I love all your themes.

10-01-10 01:02 PM
    Great Thread 5 thumbs up
    10-01-10 01:21 PM
    Windows OS how do I bring the 4 icons on the start? It seems they dissapeared!

10-01-10 01:30 PM
    Thanks everyone . To bring up the start menu on the windows theme, hit the space key on the keyboard. To hide again press the back key.

10-01-10 02:07 PM
    Thanks man. I have a request. Is it possible make 12 icons on home screen? I don't like this little space especially when the start menu is hidden!

I must admit I am really mad with this theme. I am always using it. Thanks again!

10-06-10 01:27 PM
    Thanks man. I have a request. Is it possible make 12 icons on home screen? I don't like this little space especially when the start menu is hidden!

I must admit I am really mad with this theme. I am always using it. Thanks again!

I actually updated it with the extra icons and a few other options....check it out here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...84#post5654884

Thanks
    10-07-10 12:30 AM
    I love the Wallpaper Friendly theme! I have a question tho, Could you fix the date box so the entire day & date show? I'm getting
    "Wednesday, Octo..."

I really would like to continue using this theme, but not being able to read the date is a dealbreaker for me. Thanks for sharing your work!

10-27-10 10:15 AM
    Thank you to the developer. I wish some of these had the "weather dock" at the top right corner. I have tried to do my own themes and cannot get it. Thank you again though. The DNA is bad ***.
    10-27-10 05:08 PM
    Can you please make me a call of duty black ops theme private message me the answer

10-28-10 07:07 PM
    Thank you to the developer. I wish some of these had the "weather dock" at the top right corner. I have tried to do my own themes and cannot get it. Thank you again though. The DNA is bad ***.
    Thanks alot ......i've never been real into weather slots........until now, lol. so i'll be making theme's with those now
    10-28-10 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD