02-24-11 03:20 AM
68 123
tools
    Nice theme...sold!
    12-28-10 08:09 PM
    Best theme I've ever used, only thing I would add is a hidden today feature. Thanks for this theme I will be using it for a long time. I love how the date can be highlighted to get to the calendar, it frees up an icon. And the 3G icon is great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-10 04:13 PM
    Wow, this is mad awesome. Great work!

12-30-10 06:55 PM

85xx OS5.0
    Wallpaper Friendly

FEATURES

The icons on the homescreen "GROW" when focused.

ALT-P(@) - Profiles
    $ - SMS
    Space Bar - Phone/Call Log
    ALT-I(-) - Hides Icons (So you can show off your wallpaper!)
    ALT-O(+) - Shows Icons

Weather slot is first icon in application list.

Please post comments and let me know what you think

OTA

OS6 Icons - OTA

Background courtesy of Sunny293 (Thread)
    Hi great theme but with the os6 ota when I plug the charger in you can't tell if its charging or not cus the thunder bot not on there then I changed the theme to see if its my charger and its not plz fix thanks great theme again

01-05-11 12:01 PM
    guys, i don't have any BIS or wifi connection at this time, can you please zip and attach the cod files etc for this theme? i really like this... thanks
    01-11-11 10:07 AM
    I second davon5023. Later versions of OS5 have a new charging lightning bolt animation (it flashes). I just updated from 5.0.0.822 to 5.0.0.1036 and the charging bolt doesn't show up at all on this theme. Any way you could update it?

BTW, I've been using this theme for the past 5 or 6 months and it is the best one out there. I've tried others but keep coming back. Nice job!
    01-17-11 11:49 AM
    This is a pretty cool theme!! Very clean and very sleek. I do have a couple of special requests though...

* Would it be possible for you to change the color of the screen when making or recieving a call to black? So it flows with the theme? Mine is currently blue.

* Can you center and increase the size of the text for the making or recieving a call screen? Currently if there is no picture associated to the caller the text is off in the upper right hand corner and it's very small.

* Is it possible to put a calendar on the home screen that shows the events for the day? Maybe one that toggles on and off? Maybe something underneath the logo and above the date??

Once again your theme is really cool. Thanks for putting it out there free of charge and lettings us enjoy it!!
    01-25-11 09:54 PM
    Hey guys, need a little help here.

I have tried downloading off of both links and have gotten nada. I tried typing it into my berry and have also copied the shortcut and emailed it to my self. Both times I have gotten an error message, any help or suggestions?
    01-30-11 08:18 PM
    hi guys there is some thing wrong with the ota link i have been trying since the 28th no luck yet
    02-01-11 04:43 PM
    hi guys there is some thing wrong with the ota link i have been trying since the 28th no luck yet
    The person who posted this theme hasn't logged in to CB since Nov 14th, 2010
    02-01-11 05:45 PM
    hey, is there any way you can have the 10 mini icons on the top, and absolutely everything else about the theme is stock?? i absolutely love the icon part of the theme but i want everything else stock. basically just looking for a mini icon theme. is this possible??
    02-03-11 02:42 AM
    I second davon5023. Later versions of OS5 have a new charging lightning bolt animation (it flashes). I just updated from 5.0.0.822 to 5.0.0.1036 and the charging bolt doesn't show up at all on this theme. Any way you could update it?

I agree with ransonju, I just updated my OS to .1036 as well and noticed the lightning bolt is gone. I hope the OP will come back and update or bring out newer better theme.

Also, I tried the OTA links and they all work good. I had to wipe my phone and downloaded from the OTA links again.
    02-08-11 08:32 PM
    I used this on my 8330 forever, I was just gonna see if maybe you'd feel the need to make one exactly like this for the curve 3g running 6.0 os?

02-19-11 12:24 PM
    Really good theme, loving it.
    One request, make the font on the front screen bigger. (Like when you highlight something on it and it says "Windows Live Messenger" or "Twitter")
    Thanks for the theme, looking forward to your next themes.
    02-19-11 05:10 PM
    Last Activity: 02-01-2011 09:40 PM

jmarks369 been missing in action for a few weeks now... The only update he made since the release of this theme was adding the OS6 icons which dates back last year in sometime September. His last words on this thread was on 10-03-2010, 10:39 PM
    Last edited by telluride; 02-19-11 at 05:53 PM.
    02-19-11 05:23 PM
    Wow, thank you! This is exactly what I've been looking for.
    02-21-11 10:49 PM
    I have to say I have been trying different themes for over five years! My storm my pearl my curve 8310 and now my 8530. I can stop looking! This is by far my favorite theme I have tried. I love the BB logo I love the carbon fiber look it matches my battery door! Just a great job! CUDOS

02-23-11 07:19 AM
    Very good! Just what I want, quite minimal but very functional with plenty of home screen icons! Well done! Only gripe would be the blackberry background in the home folder, it makes things look confusing, otherwise perfect!

My attempt:

Last edited by jimborambo7; 02-24-11 at 11:21 AM.
    02-24-11 03:20 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD