You have any update yet on the theme??..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 01:46 AM
    LOL WOW! Did you give up on my theme??..wellll can anyone else help me??..

06-09-10 08:55 PM
    Sorry! i have been having major issues. I will stop this theme due to the lose of all BB theme programs. sorry!
    06-13-10 10:29 AM
    Sorry! i have been having major issues. I will stop this theme due to the lose of all BB theme programs. sorry!
    Its all good I understand! Just wonderin if anyone else can help me??..WE'RE YOU AT WILL?!?! (( Lol ))..

06-13-10 02:42 PM
    Haha, that's a nice way to put you gave up. I'm no theme designer, but ill give it a go. I did want to create a winmo theme, but ill get a foxmo theme going instead lol.

It will take me time! So don't expect an overnighter lol, remember, I don't make themes!

06-15-10 08:57 AM
    Haha, that's a nice way to put you gave up. I'm no theme designer, but ill give it a go. I did want to create a winmo theme, but ill get a foxmo theme going instead lol.

It will take me time! So don't expect an overnighter lol, remember, I don't make themes!

K..and thanks!..

06-15-10 12:50 PM
    I know all excitement is gone from this theme being built, but I'm past the first stage! Its a little dark but working really well. I'm designing after a windows mobile 7 phone I saw, but in black glass. I'm just thinking icons, I want os6 or stock icons, but want a firefox browser icon, and whatever else you guys would fit stock icons. Just asking for help to find some lol.

06-20-10 09:32 PM
    Hows The Theme Coming?..

06-24-10 08:14 AM
    In testing right now. I will post screen shots later. I'm not pleased with the icons so they will be stock, but I do have the firefox browser icon which I am very pleased with. Just has no slot for weather which I will fix soon.

06-24-10 09:18 AM
    K..

06-24-10 11:11 AM
    like i said, its gonna be dark. im saving the the original wallpapers for final release. i used os6 icons and still came out dark, so i may have to tweak it some more, its fine with me, but you go outside and you cant really see them. sorry its not what your looking for, but at least im taking time lol

06-24-10 06:13 PM
    like i said, its gonna be dark. im saving the the original wallpapers for final release. i used os6 icons and still came out dark, so i may have to tweak it some more, its fine with me, but you go outside and you cant really see them. sorry its not what your looking for, but at least im taking time lol

I'm really liking this!! BUT plz take off all those icons..its way to may!!..I would want 6 icons..if you keep them small that's ok but make sure to center them on the screen..and since it only 6 then I think it should be a hidden dock and trim the icon box to fit to the icons..

06-24-10 06:43 PM
    I'm really liking this!! BUT plz take off all those icons..its way to may!!..I would want 6 icons..if you keep them small that's ok but make sure to center them on the screen..and since it only 6 then I think it should be a hidden dock and trim the icon box to fit to the icons..

I agree with! ^ icons and a hidden dock would be great!
    06-24-10 07:22 PM
    I tried the bottom dock code, did not work. plus I like the 12 icons, less of a chance to hit your bb key. I will try to release it as soon as I can, I'm just making some cosmetic touch-ups now.

With that being said, I did come up with an original theme idea I will work on after this one. I'm gonna keep doing firefox styles till they get old lol

06-27-10 11:37 AM
    See if Skippydog or cfrock can help you with the hidden dock..they've made many themes and help other themers with common problems all the time..oh and could you make them e-mail, sms, and mms screens black instead of the usual white ( I would LOVE that )..you can choose your own highlight color ( becuase idk where your putting each background at )..and again I really appreciate what your doing!!..

06-27-10 01:50 PM
    I can go with black icons. I have an idea. Just have to change the banner color so we can see them.

But, I know how to do it, I just can't make it work out. I do it right, dend it to my phone, and all I get is the app screen, no home at all.

06-27-10 03:43 PM
    But can you make the sms(text)/mms screen black instead of white?? (it looks way better) then just put your own font color and highlight coor

06-27-10 04:41 PM
    Also black icons would be cool..but will they still be OS6 icons?? (I would like that too)..

06-27-10 04:43 PM
    Oh, you were talking about the screens lol. I can do black icons but I couldn't find anything I liked from windows themes I liked to put behind it.
    I can try doing the screens, since it is a black theme, I will google tonight, I'm off wednesday so I can finish and post before the weekend

06-27-10 07:48 PM

I'm really liking this theme, I agree with making black screens for email/sms if possible. As for my tastes, this would be my favorite theme ever if it had a hidden today and weather slot.

06-27-10 08:21 PM
    Alright..can't wait till Wednesday!..but the icons don't have to be black if you can't find any..the OS 6 ones are fine!..

06-27-10 08:21 PM
    i was getting java errors making the screens black, so they had to be reverted back. im done right now since i couldnt do it right. posting desktop install now, ota soon to follow upon approval
    06-28-10 10:09 AM
    Ok..can't wait!..

06-28-10 10:20 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD