I don't see the weather slot. Maybe I dloaded the wrong one. I love the theme though. Only request would be a blackberry logo on all backgrounds. Thanks for this theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 06:08 PM
    What os is this for? Thanks

08-07-10 09:09 AM
    Awesome theme...Thank you very much
    08-07-10 11:09 AM
    Very slick theme. As some others have stated, the only real problems I am having with the droplet theme is that it can be extremely hard to tell which icon I am focused on. Aside from that, it would be nice to have the temp always showing beside the weather app icon. Not a major problem, but would be convenient. All in all slick theme though. Thumbs up.

08-07-10 11:58 AM
    Will you be making any updated version anytime soon? Just wondering
    08-16-10 05:27 PM
    Hey.. Sorry for not keeping up on this theme.. Work took up a little too much of my time lately.. Anyway, I guess the updates required are a change in the focus icons, and perhaps a profiles icon? Is there anything else that you would suggest?
    08-17-10 09:54 AM
    Yea can't see "attached" images via blackberry. If you're posting OTA links might as well host your images too so people can see what they're OTAing

08-17-10 11:02 AM
    The images do come up on the mybbota download page, but yes, suggestion accepted. I was referring to enhancements in the theme, though..
    08-17-10 03:46 PM
    This is a very nice theme

08-18-10 01:55 AM
    Hey.. Sorry for not keeping up on this theme.. Work took up a little too much of my time lately.. Anyway, I guess the updates required are a change in the focus icons, and perhaps a profiles icon? Is there anything else that you would suggest?
    Yeah updates on the focus icons and maybe a darker background. Oh! Is it possible for the battery & reception bar to be display in percentage?
    08-18-10 02:23 AM
    Nice work. I just installed it.

04-28-11 01:46 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD