Hey Guys.. Long time lurker here.. Here's the first theme I am uploading.

It's a 6 icon Hidden Dock. Space to show dock, Escape to hide.
    Hidden today: All 6 slots are today slots.

The hotkeys are:
    $-Sms/MMS
    j- Manage connections
    h-music player
    c-Clock

Download: MyBBOTA.com Download - Droplet
    Weather Slot version. This version adds a hotkey: z, for profiles, and a weather slot. MyBBOTA.com Download - Droplet2

I haven't used any transitions since i personally don't like them. However, I am willing to do minor customizations for free.

Please feel free to offer any suggestions.

Battery meter used: iPhone Style which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).
    Icon set used: OS6 Icons which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).
    Icon set used: Cross-hair Icon Hover Icons which were created by Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab).
    Last edited by cranial_carnage; 07-27-10 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Added OTA
    migrod and xkinsei like this.
    07-26-10 01:57 PM
    Screenshots ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 02:59 PM
    They are attached... try a real browser.
    07-26-10 03:00 PM
    I'm on my phone...

07-26-10 03:01 PM
    Then find a PC
    Last edited by deckyon; 07-26-10 at 03:07 PM.
    07-26-10 03:04 PM
    This is awesome!!!! Great job!!
    07-26-10 04:00 PM
    *high five*

Thank your for the shout outs on all the icons you used from Blackberry Theme Lab.

The theme looks great, keep plugging away!
    07-26-10 04:17 PM
    weather slot under the clock would be perfect
    07-26-10 08:55 PM
    First post updated with the ota. Do leave your feedback.

@Betharina: Thank YOU!!

@bbthemelab: Thanks for the awesome icons , and the tutorials. For beginners like me, they are the perfect starting point.

@ dirgayusa: The Area under the clock is a hidden today. I'll see where I can include a weather slot, though. Or I might make a different version too..
    Last edited by cranial_carnage; 07-26-10 at 10:15 PM.
    07-26-10 09:38 PM
    The theme is great so far. But only if you could add a weather slot next to the clock
    07-26-10 11:09 PM
    Great theme! My only complaint is that it is hard to see what icon is selected on the front page, but other than that a fantastic theme! I like how you can hide the dock and the shortcut keys are there too.
    07-27-10 01:06 AM
    Great theme! Awesome job!

07-27-10 08:59 AM
    Out of curiosity, what's the font you used on the clock? I like it.

Really nice theme.

07-27-10 02:32 PM
    I can see that you already made 1 with a weather slot. I've downloaded & liking it a lot. *ThumbsUp*

07-27-10 06:07 PM
    Let me just say again, this is awesome! I have the weatherslot one, and its so pretty
    07-27-10 08:55 PM
    Awesome Great job!
    07-27-10 10:46 PM
    Then find a PC
    Um, is this not a forum for, well, BlackBerry devices? Wouldn't it be safe to presume that many users would be reading this forum on their...BlackBerry phones?

Just sayin'...

07-28-10 06:21 AM
    Um, is this not a forum for, well, BlackBerry devices? Wouldn't it be safe to presume that many users would be reading this forum on their...BlackBerry phones?

Just sayin'...

If this site was only meant to be viewed on a BB, then it would be programmed solely for that scale and disallow the use of attachments and other aspects that are being used by the normal view.

However, if they are having problems, then, find a PC.

Just sayin'
    07-28-10 07:10 AM
    I am considering a blue version.. Is anyone interested?
    07-29-10 09:56 AM
    I am considering a blue version.. Is anyone interested?
    Maybe a dark blue or cyan would be great. Just a suggestions

07-29-10 10:00 AM
    Yeah.. I was working on a dark blue one, with different shadings. But then i decided that a layout change might also be good..

I suck at design, though.. :P Can't figure out what to do next. I don't want to copy anyone. The "droplet" one, I made because I wanted functionality, and simplicity.
    07-29-10 10:38 AM
    Yeah.. I was working on a dark blue one, with different shadings. But then i decided that a layout change might also be good..

I suck at design, though.. :P Can't figure out what to do next. I don't want to copy anyone. The "droplet" one, I made because I wanted functionality, and simplicity.
    At least you know how to design your own themes. I agree with you that the Droplet theme that you made is all about functionality & simplicity. So far its the only theme that I had been using for quite sometimes now.

07-29-10 10:56 AM
    I love this theme. The hot keys are extremely convenient, the icons look really good, and I like the controllable home page bar. Here's a few things I've noticed: when scrolling on my home screen its a bit hard to see what I'm actually on. A better highlighting of each icon would be awesome. I have a wall paper shifter and sometimes its white pics and I definitely can't see which app I'm on. Lol. Another thing is I have the weatherbug app and the temps only show up when I highlight it, but then fade away. I'm not sure if you can make the always stay on, (I've had themes that do that) other than that its a really solid and convenient theme. Can't wait to see if you actually put up one with transitions. Thanks a lot for this theme! Look forward to more from you.

08-05-10 02:57 PM
    Would this work on 4.6?

08-06-10 10:55 AM
    Pluses first: nice layout, good uniformity of theme, nice fonts, pretty fast, and I love the shortcut keys (as a no-dialing-from-home-screen user - is there any other way to use a 'berry?)! And I like having Today screen with lots of items. Very useful.

Potential improvements: application name on home screen is a touch low - doesn't quite overlap the icons but is close; need more obvious focus on home screen icons - I can't tell what I have selected without moving trackball to get app name to show up and tell me; room for a small profile button (doesn't need to be selectable since you have shortcut key) on home screen so I know which I'm running?

Thanks for a nice looking theme!
    08-06-10 04:24 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD