I'm not one for making a request because I know its hard work to make themes in general but I have really been wanting to see a top notch DROID theme. I purchased BeDroid a while back but I really don't care for it anymore. Of course we all know about Cyper's SenseBerry Droid Theme which is amazing and I really wish he would port it over for us 8530/8520 users. I will even pay him so we all could have it. I don't think he is gonna budge. Is there anyone that can make a droid theme similar to his? I wouldn't even want the pull out tabs like Bedroid(I didn't care for that.) I like the icon set a lot of droid phones but prefer the UI of BB's. Below is Cyper's Droid theme as an example.

Screenshots:

Temp. picture, accidentally deleted the other ones, will get more up soon !
    06-01-10 07:27 PM
    what download ??
    06-01-10 09:12 PM
    what download ??
    WTF???
    06-01-10 09:14 PM
    I Absolutely second this request! Much thanks to the person who takes this on!!
    06-01-10 11:19 PM
    Just bumping this one time. Hopefully someone could replicate this because its a damn good theme. Is it just me or have there been way to many OS6 themes being made in the 8530 section?
    06-06-10 02:09 PM
    I had this for my 8330 4.5 - but now that I am upgraded to 5.0 it doesn't work would LOVE this for os5.0!

I'd also like a palm pre type theme. Anyone know of one for 5.0?
    06-06-10 02:24 PM
    Hey Hypnotic

i have been looking for the CrabApple theme for 2 months now since my other phone broke and i got it replaced

you have the only mention of it since then

i can no longer find the thread for it

is it possible you can direct me to where i can get it or quite possibly give it to me yourself

im sure it was deleted because it shows i have ) post and i was sure to post in that thread

please reply back to mmovgoods@gmail.com
    06-08-10 09:07 AM
    I just got my BlackBerry 8530, and I really like the idea of porting this theme! I'm not that into theming but if I had the icons maybe I could do a bit of porting cause I'm not that good at Photoshop! And if someone with experience is able to do it I'll thank them a lot!!
    06-09-10 01:08 AM
    i must say... this still is my favorite theme for blackberry, EVER!
    i miss my 8310 with this theme. ;(
    06-09-10 01:54 AM
    i must say... this still is my favorite theme for blackberry, EVER!
    i miss my 8310 with this theme. ;(
    Would love to see this on the 8530 but it will never happen.
    06-09-10 01:58 AM
    Is it just me or have there been way to many OS6 themes being made in the 8530 section?
    I concur. I don't see the big deal about it. Let's chillax, and just wait for O6 to come out. lol. But that of course is just my opinion. And what do I know? I'm just a n00b.
    06-09-10 08:15 PM
    Just bumping this one time. Hopefully someone could replicate this because its a damn good theme. Is it just me or have there been way to many OS6 themes being made in the 8530 section?
    Whats wrong with OS6 themes?? I just upgraded to OS6 and my 8530 is faster and there are a few extra things to it.

Love this theme - would like to see it duplicated.
    06-09-10 08:21 PM
    06-12-10 07:13 PM
    Link don't work and I have BeDroid and I think its crap. The creator doesn't give any customer feedback and the sliding dock menu is slow and not needed. Lets just let this thread drift down the line. So sad the creator couldn't port this theme to the 8530 just because he likes to test themes out on the devices he has. That is why we have "beta" testers to give you feedback. Oh well.
    06-12-10 09:26 PM
    Whats wrong with OS6 themes?? I just upgraded to OS6 and my 8530 is faster and there are a few extra things to it.

Love this theme - would like to see it duplicated.
    Umm, 8530 will NOT be receiving OS 6. So if you don't mind me asking, WTF where you smoking when you updated to OS 6?!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 09:48 AM
    Like Hypnotic, not to be bothersome but I'd like to bump this as well. I feel there are many others like myself who would enjoy this theme.
    11-16-10 11:12 AM
    Yeah, I would love this theme on the 8530. I had it on my 8330 and its just an awesome theme!

11-16-10 01:57 PM
    I tried talking to the builder but he wouldn't respond so glad I moved to android the apps are sick lol

11-19-10 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD