These RED variations are a clone of my http://forums.crackberry.com/f154/dr...ations-423801/.

This was made for a 85XX running OS 5.0.0.459.
    I can't make any promisses of functionality on a lower OS.

Donations show your appreciation for a free quality theme.

If you download this, I only request that you leave a comment.

Flavors:
    85XX-drew04: has a Weather Slot (8th icon on Application screen) and has Transitions
    -> OTA

85XX-drew04nt: has a Weather Slot (8th icon on Application screen) and has *NO* Transitions
    -> OTA

85XX-drew04nws: has *NO* Weather Slot and has Transitions
    -> OTA

*85XX-drew04green: (YES, GREEN BY REQUEST) has a Weather Slot (8th icon on Application screen) and has Transitions
    -> OTA

Please leave comments.

Other Themes I have here on CrackBerry:
    *FREE* Windows7 with Weather slot - DReW09 here
    (Free) DReW07 - HAL9000 7 icon hidden dock here
    Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot, Transitions & Hidden Dock-Drew05d here
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in RED (3 variations) here
    Drew's Free Today Preview w/ Weather Slot in PINK (3 variations) here
    Free Today Preview w/ Slot for the 85XX(OS5) here
    2 Free drew Themes revised by request here
    2 Free Today+ Themes using "TIM" & "VzW" icons (OS 4.5) here
    Last edited by D.R.e.W; 06-04-14 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Remove dead image links 2014-06-04
    Emmanuel000 likes this.
    02-18-10 12:59 PM
    Anything new added from 02 to 04?

Running the new one now.

Any chance of a the today plus version?

Today remains visible and the lower dock
    appears and disappears when moused over.
    02-18-10 01:46 PM
    Love these! Any chance for version for OS 4.6?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 02:21 PM
    Love messing with it.

I am waiting to see if US Cellular comes out with a update
    for my 5.0 OS that could fix the issue with BerryWeather
    and Vorino Battery.

As you can see the BerryWeather works well with the
    homepage.

The transitions/fade in/out etc works well and is a
    great plus for this theme.

Wheres the donation button?

Tim
    02-18-10 02:37 PM
    Wheres the donation button?

Tim
    It really makes me happy to see people enjoying what I'm doing!
    I've two more better themes coming than I'm going to start working with Composer for a backdrop to the Today area.

And as you requested......

Donations help to keep my wife off my back for all the time I'm spending on themes.

Thanx.
    02-18-10 07:07 PM
    $$$ sent.

Thanks!

Tim
    [email protected]
    02-18-10 10:45 PM
    Love these! Any chance for version for OS 4.6?

I second the question. This theme is really awesome
    02-19-10 06:54 AM
    drew i love u for the green! moneys coming man
    02-19-10 03:55 PM
    Great theme! Is there any way for the tasks to preview on the screen like the messages and calendar do?
    02-20-10 02:53 PM
    It's not something I'd use (simply because I don't like red highlights - a personal preference), but I can certainly appreciate the effort that went into it - thanks for sharing!!!

PS Good luck with your wife
    02-20-10 06:29 PM
    Absolutely love this theme, but I have a small question. Is there anyway to modify to include custom folders and icons? The stock icons are rather boring and the stock folders are messed up because if you add any of your own, the sizing is way bigger than default folders and makes things look off.

If those 2 things could be done, this would be my ideal theme

Also, what would be the odds of getting the wallpaper released by itself?

Last edited by ozziethesaint; 02-21-10 at 02:54 AM.
    02-21-10 01:53 AM
    Amazing work buddy! Great respect and praise for the efforts you have put in.
    02-21-10 10:16 AM
    Is there anyway to modify to include custom folders and icons? The stock icons are rather boring and the stock folders are messed up because if you add any of your own, the sizing is way bigger than default folders and makes things look off.
    Custom folder and icons can only be added on the designers end (mine). If you have ones that you'd like me to use we can work something out.

The icon sizing issue you are having I've seen resolved by installing the lastest OS (5.0.0.459 for the 8530). Updating to it should resolve your problem. I'm running .459 and have no icon size issues as I've seen posted through out this forum.

Thanx.
    02-21-10 11:14 AM
    This is a great theme, one of my new favorites. I was wondering tho, can you make it so that the weather icon (and text) stays visible while the phone is locked?

Thanks!!!

02-22-10 10:59 AM
    This is a great theme, one of my new favorites. I was wondering tho, can you make it so that the weather icon (and text) stays visible while the phone is locked?

Thanks!!!

You can not. I can get the Weather Icon only on the Lock Screen, not the Text. Limitations of the software (unless you can show me something else).
    Sorry.
    02-22-10 12:30 PM
    The weather icons on the lock screen would be great, text isn't necessary.

Thanks! I really like ur theme(s)

02-22-10 01:02 PM
    i would like to have it too but ihave os 4.6. Can u please make us 4.6 users one. Greetings
    02-22-10 11:45 PM
    The more I mess with this the more I like it.

I did notice that the transmit/receive "red" arrow is larger then
    before. A little distracting. Could it be made a little less noticeable
    while keeping the look and coolness?

Just an idea...

Tim
    02-22-10 11:51 PM
    The more I mess with this the more I like it.

I did notice that the transmit/receive "red" arrow is larger then
    before. A little distracting. Could it be made a little less noticeable
    while keeping the look and coolness?

Just an idea...

Tim
    Yeah, you are correct. I took these from the themes I made for the 8330. I wanted something different then the orginal symbols in red I did in earlier themes. I'll try scaling these down.

Attached is my latest project that I've put on hold.
    02-23-10 07:56 AM
    I can't tell you how awesome this theme is. You know since you made it, but this is the absolute best theme I've found since I got my BB. The only thing I've found that I dislike is the wallpaper on the call screen (I am new to this so if I can change it myself then disregard this comment) and only being able to access profiles from the far left slot on the home screen. Minor complaints and not nearly enough to take away from how freakin sweet this theme is. Major kudos to you.
    02-24-10 03:02 AM
    I can't tell you how awesome this theme is. You know since you made it, but this is the absolute best theme I've found since I got my BB. The only thing I've found that I dislike is the wallpaper on the call screen (I am new to this so if I can change it myself then disregard this comment) and only being able to access profiles from the far left slot on the home screen. Minor complaints and not nearly enough to take away from how freakin sweet this theme is. Major kudos to you.
    The background of the "Home Screen" can be changed by you. Open any picture on your phone and in the menu you'll see an option "Set as Wallpaper". IF you're running OS4.X, the background for the Home Screen and Application screen will change. OS5.0, only the Home Screen will change. You can also resize and crop any picture on your computer down to 320wide x 240height and put it on your phone.
    02-24-10 09:03 AM
    The home screen wallpaper I've changed (I use wallpaper shifter) but I was referring to the Active Call screen as I believe I've seen it called. I've checked some of the forums here and it looks like its not editable from the device and only through the theme builder software.
    02-24-10 11:15 AM
    Your themes are amazing! Is there anyway to access the weather app in the weather slot in "85XX-drew04nt: has a Weather Slot (8th icon on Application screen) and has *NO* Transitions? without having to go to the app screen?
    02-25-10 01:07 PM
    Nice theme. Is there anyway to always keep the calendar appointments on the main screen? Currently, it looks like the only way to view them is when you scroll over the calendar icon.

Thanks.
    02-27-10 09:31 AM
    this is exactly what i have been looking for, but i have 4.6! I would LOVE to see this for 4.6... i will even donate thanks
    03-01-10 11:53 AM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD