Can anyone please make a dashboard theme for a 8530? I would like the speedometer to read the the battery, tachometer to read the reception, and another digital gauge for the weather if possible. Also if the color can be black and blue/red. Or if someone could point me in the direction where this has already been made. Sorry for being so specific but I've looked everywhere for it and I can't seem to find it.
    MemeBB likes this.
    03-01-10 12:26 AM
    i second this

transitions too! lol
    03-01-10 08:52 AM
    I was making one of those kind of themes about a year and a half ago but my pc broke so I never got back to doing it I've seen some car themes that had the speedo and the tach and I finished mine but those 2 things are really tedious

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 09:32 AM
    One has been made. U can get it free in crackberry shop. Its called cb holiday theme. Has bright blues and oranges. Try searching for it by name. It also has 3 hidden docks on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 03:57 PM
    Just Downloaded it.. Pretty cool theme!!! thanks for making it free.. It is really a nice, professional looking theme..Great Job..
    03-05-10 05:57 PM
    The only complaint I have using this theme is the incoming call screen. For some reason, the lettering is dark against the background so you can't read who is calling you.. Its fine if you have a picture of the person, but if not, you can't see who is calling.
    03-05-10 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD