08-20-10 11:34 PM
63 123
tools
    I'll tell ya what... You make a World of warcraft theme a really good one and id be happy to pay for it. 11Million + people they say play this game so I'm pretty sure you would get alot of sales from it. Plus i have like 5 friends that would pay for it as well. I beg of you to do this for me!
    08-02-10 06:01 PM
    Please do that wow theme, I'm sick of seeing requests on the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-10 06:05 PM
    Did I mention that the Icon Buttons listed in the "Menu" screen are User-Defined?

How bout them apples
    very clever KD, think i know how your doing it, and i like the innovation
    08-02-10 06:57 PM
    So when will this be available for purchase?

08-02-10 08:56 PM
    very clever KD, think i know how your doing it, and i like the innovation
    i dont usually like to keep secrets between developers so i like to keep things open...its a shame others done feel the same...

So when will this be available for purchase?

No release date as of yet, sorry!
    08-02-10 09:19 PM
    i dont usually like to keep secrets between developers so i like to keep things open...its a shame others done feel the same...
    i know what ya mean, luckily between the guys on the theme dev forum, and the guys over at pinstack, most are sharing, so its looking good for the future.

also if it turns out to be true that TB6 doesnt use SVG but more a version of flash AS2 or AS3 then i have a whole load more to share

also just to add, if you set a password, you get
    a) password lock icon
    b) real lock screen
    Last edited by BBThemes; 08-03-10 at 02:59 AM.
    08-03-10 02:20 AM
    i know what ya mean, luckily between the guys on the theme dev forum, and the guys over at pinstack, most are sharing, so its looking good for the future.

also if it turns out to be true that TB6 doesnt use SVG but more a version of flash AS2 or AS3 then i have a whole load more to share

also just to add, if you set a password, you get
    a) password lock icon
    b) real lock screen
    When I first got into theming and I saw the "option" to insert flash into themes my very first theme I made was all flash, and when I tried to get it to work it wouldnt, and I couldnt understand why...hahaha...to this day I still dont know why they had the option to insert flash objects in composer.

Also...

A few people have been requesting App Screen shots....well here you go! (Left=focus, Mid=new msg, Right=move)

08-04-10 10:56 AM
    When I first got into theming and I saw the "option" to insert flash into themes my very first theme I made was all flash, and when I tried to get it to work it wouldnt, and I couldnt understand why...hahaha...to this day I still dont know why they had the option to insert flash objects in composer.
    all im gonna say is check ya PM`s
    08-04-10 06:16 PM
    When r u gonna offer aero center on sale again? I love the description but I don't want to pay 5 bucks for it and not like it.

08-05-10 02:43 PM
    NOW RELEASED
    On Sale for $3.99 (Reg $4.99) until August, Friday 13th, 2010 (CHECK OUT THE BUNDLE OPTIONS BELOW THE SCREENSHOTS)

HUGE SAVINGS WITH BUNDLE:
    Get 'iRPG' ALONG WITH either aeroCenter or boxBerry for a total of $5.99 (reg $4.99 per theme + $4.99 for iRPG = $9.98) THATS A SAVINGS OF ~$3!

For now, the bundle is only seeming to work via the MobiHand network, so you MUST use the links above (or here: aeroCenter or boxBerry) to be able to view the bundle option (Pictured below)

To Purchase 'iRPG' by itself click below

KDThemes iRPG - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

08-07-10 10:35 PM
    It says its avalible for 4.6 but when I select buy , it says 5.0 ONLY.

08-07-10 11:28 PM
    People on 4.6 save your money , it doesn't actually work , altough it states it does when you go to the store. It says v4.6 to 5.0 , when you select buy , I doesn't give you the choice to buy the 4.6 version or the 5.0 version , just 5.0.

08-08-10 08:56 AM
    People on 4.6 save your money , it doesn't actually work , altough it states it does when you go to the store. It says v4.6 to 5.0 , when you select buy , I doesn't give you the choice to buy the 4.6 version or the 5.0 version , just 5.0.

Hmmmm the 4.6 version was never published for some reason...

MobiReachs user interface is quite buggy right now and I had to switch browsers around to actually publish this product and I must have missed one in the proccess...

My apologies Ill get it out there ASAP.
    08-08-10 10:17 AM
    PS: Snipa7, did you actually buy the OS 5.0 version but are on 4.6? If so email me at JAAORTEGA@GMAIL.COM so we can get you the right version
    08-08-10 11:22 AM
    iRPG for 8500 Series OS 4.6 Has been added to the product list, if you are on 4.6 and bought the 5.0 version, please email me at JAAORTEGA@GMAIL.COM so we can fix it for you.

Suggested Wallpapers added to main post, and also below for your convenience:

08-08-10 11:57 AM
    No , I didn't buy the os5 one , but thank you for putting up the 4.6 one

08-08-10 12:15 PM
    Just went back to the store and it still says 5.0 only...

08-08-10 12:20 PM
    Just went back to the store and it still says 5.0 only...

If you are visiting with your phone, maybe try clearing the cache, or maybe it just didnt update yet, check back now.
    08-08-10 01:13 PM
    Cleared everything and still nothing

08-08-10 01:20 PM
    Cleared everything and still nothing

Argh try now, I have contacted mobihand about this error, it shows items as published with the browser I use but in reality they arent when I switch to say Internet Explorer and look. Its properly published now
    08-08-10 01:59 PM
    Just purchased. Thanks bro !

08-08-10 02:13 PM
    Just purchased. Thanks bro !

Glad everything worked out! Hope you enjoy it, and get at me here if you need any help or have any questions of the like.
    08-08-10 03:14 PM
    Its fantastic , definately never seen anyhting like this before

08-08-10 03:16 PM
    Its fantastic , definately never seen anyhting like this before

Thats awesome!
    Feel free to rate or leave a written review on the product page
    08-08-10 04:14 PM
    Watch The YouTube Video Preview:

[/CENTER]
    08-08-10 10:22 PM