hi all, so after the massive sucess with the Hero Sense UI theme i have decided to make another theme for the 8500 series, will be available for both OS 4.6 and OS 5.0, and in a variety on configurations.

if you love pink themes, you`ll love this

download now from

Colourize Pink Candy - Buy Now

Please ensure you choose the correct version for your device, 8 versions in total

standard ZEN icons
    standard ZEN icons and weather slot
    custom coloured icons
    custom coloured icons and weather slot

available for both OS 4.6 and OS 5.0
    Last edited by daveastra; 03-09-10 at 07:07 PM.
    03-09-10 01:27 PM
    This looks like a really awesome theme. I looked at it over in the 8900 forums and do you think you'll end up making it in other colors? (Mainly purple, which is my favorite! haha) I don't actually like pink.

BUT regardless of the color, this theme is cool! ^_^
    03-09-10 02:58 PM
    Can you please add a weatherslot on the other theme also(the theme that does not have the precision icons)?
    03-09-10 03:07 PM
    do you think you'll end up making it in other colors?
    yes, i fully intend to do that, i only put the pink up as i should have that done within a day or so, but the aim is to have it so all the colours are across the 8500, 8900, 9600 and 9700 series (maybe 9000 series if i get enough requests)
    and that`ll be in a total colour list of
    purple, red, blue, pink and green with maybe an orange series to follow

Can you please add a weatherslot on the other theme also
    hi, yes this theme will come in 4 different versions:
    standard ZEN icons
    standard ZEN icons and weather slot
    custom coloured icons
    custom coloured icons and weather slot

for an idea of how these will all look, feel free to navigate to

BBThemes.co.uk | Colourize Theme Suite.

for a preview, its worth noting i havent updated with the pink colours yet on that webpage (on my `to do` list) and also that different models and OS versions will have some slight differences in the menu layouts, but its there to get a gist of what it`ll look like, and the versions too
    03-09-10 03:29 PM
    I'm liking the looks of this as well! I'll keep my eyes peeled for when you've finished it! =)
    03-09-10 05:10 PM
    its all uploaded and ready to go, it can however take up to 24 hours to see it on the mobile app store, but its available on the link below in the cb app store on ya pc

Colourize Pink Candy - Buy Now

please ensure you choose the correct version and OS, 8 versions in total 4 per OS level
    03-09-10 07:03 PM
    Are you going to post back here when you get the other colors ported over to the 85xx? (I'm only asking because then I'm going to subscribe to this thread!)
    03-09-10 08:22 PM
    Are you going to post back here when you get the other colors ported over to the 85xx? (I'm only asking because then I'm going to subscribe to this thread!)
    hi there, yes i`ll update this thread when the other colours are available
    03-10-10 12:32 PM
    super hott!! thanks!!
    03-12-10 09:53 AM
    super hott!! thanks!!
    thank you, hope you get lots of enjoyment from it

keep an eye out for other colours coming next week hopefully
    03-13-10 02:10 PM
    Any updates on when other colors may be coming out? I'm super excited for this theme in purple! (I've seen it a few times over in the What Does Your Blackberry Screen Look Like thread in the General Discussion forum!)

I'm really happy that some of the great Tour/Bold/8900 themes are finally getting ported over to the 8530! (Because let's face it... those phones have some pretty awesome themes! haha.) Thank you!
    03-17-10 03:00 PM
    Will there be any more different colours of pink? I like this theme but not to sure on the colour of pink looks like quite a dark red ! would be so nice in a hot pink or black!
    03-17-10 04:43 PM
    Any updates on when other colors may be coming out? I'm super excited for this theme in purple! (I've seen it a few times over in the What Does Your Blackberry Screen Look Like thread in the General Discussion forum!)

I'm really happy that some of the great Tour/Bold/8900 themes are finally getting ported over to the 8530! (Because let's face it... those phones have some pretty awesome themes! haha.) Thank you!
    hi there, red should be available by this time tomorrow, with purple being not far behind at all (like a day at most) with blue being out by end of weekend, green is still in creation for all models so not god a timescale on that one yet, get these done first i thinks

@scotprincess, if im being honest the pink its in doesnt look a million miles from the pink lettering in your signature to me, but i did look at a `lighter` pink, only issue was that where the text for say the calendar, the battery and stuff overlaps the coloured sections, the light pink was just too close to the white and it made it real hard to distinguish if that makes sense, hence the more `candy` kinda pink
    03-17-10 08:31 PM
    hi there, red should be available by this time tomorrow, with purple being not far behind at all (like a day at most) with blue being out by end of weekend, green is still in creation for all models so not god a timescale on that one yet, get these done first i thinks

@scotprincess, if im being honest the pink its in doesnt look a million miles from the pink lettering in your signature to me, but i did look at a `lighter` pink, only issue was that where the text for say the calendar, the battery and stuff overlaps the coloured sections, the light pink was just too close to the white and it made it real hard to distinguish if that makes sense, hence the more `candy` kinda pink
    Oh, that's exciting! ^_^ I'm waiting on the purple!
    03-17-10 09:47 PM
    red now available on the link below, please subscribe to the linked thread for updates, as all colourize versions will be posted on that thread so as to avoid confusin and duplication

(see the red was on time, purple very soon a.leah86)

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...60#post4854060
    03-18-10 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD