I am currently working on a few new themes, but in the mean time I am willing to take requests for color changes to basic themes which I have already created.
    I have the Simple L Theme, a basic bottom dock, and a today w/ icons theme so far. I would be willing to change the focus icons/underlay/move icons to another color and then an application and call screens to match. (I can also change the colors within the message screen/menus to match).

PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested and I will post pictures of sample as I create them.
    02-09-10 11:38 AM
    If you're working on some new themes, can I make a suggestion? Many of the premium themes are really too busy! I'd gladly pay for a simple black & white bottom dock hidden today. No need for transitions, but skinning in grey tones would be nice.

I don't know why, but I've bought 2 premium themes & neither allows the homescreen icons to update. I thought it was an OS issue, but I'm using free hidden today themes now & the homescreen (ie, weather) icons update perfectly. Someone suggested in another thread this could be due to transitions, but I have no idea - just mentioning it as something to watch out for.

Thanks for making these available!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 04:54 PM
    If you're working on some new themes, can I make a suggestion? Many of the premium themes are really too busy! I'd gladly pay for a simple black & white bottom dock hidden today. No need for transitions, but skinning in grey tones would be nice.

I don't know why, but I've bought 2 premium themes & neither allows the homescreen icons to update. I thought it was an OS issue, but I'm using free hidden today themes now & the homescreen (ie, weather) icons update perfectly. Someone suggested in another thread this could be due to transitions, but I have no idea - just mentioning it as something to watch out for.

Thanks for making these available!

What OS are you running? My icons all started updating as soon as I upgraded to .459. I do believe transitions may have been a problem. But with this most recent OS they are not.
    02-09-10 07:40 PM
    I'm running 5.0.0.386. Like I said, it could be the OS, alone or in conjunction with transitions, but the odd thing is that non-transition themes work perfectly. I'm waiting to have some time on the weekend and will likely load the latest official OS.

02-10-10 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD