I'm new so I'm probably doing something wrong. I got my 8530 via Sprint. Sprint Navigation is one of the apps. I love using it. I downloaded a new theme, actvated it, and Sprint Nav is nowhere to be found. I checked every single folder. I even did the whole turn it off take out the battery thing. Sprint Nav apparently is resident to the default Sprint theme. Is this the way it is? If I want to use this I have to switch back and forth from themes? Can you move an app from one theme to another? The new theme has it's own set of apps?
    05-20-10 04:30 PM
    Did you check Dowloads and Applications folders?
    05-20-10 04:40 PM
    Did you check Dowloads and Applications folders?
    Absolutely right, the apps might be stored there.
    05-20-10 04:53 PM
    I looked in all the folder including those. I take from your reply this is unusual?
    05-20-10 04:57 PM
    It is for me at least.

Did you give changing themes a test? Is it back?
    05-20-10 05:21 PM
    No it's not back. I'm inclined to believe that Sprint made the Navigation app proprietary to their preinstalled theme. I've only tried 2 themes and the Nav App does not transfer. Kinda sucks because there are some nice themes out there.
    05-20-10 05:29 PM
    Wierd..you try seeing in the option menu under apps if they were still even installed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 06:33 PM
    Did you check and make sure its not hiding ??? I changed themes and my navigation was still there ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD