Hey guys, I just checked the crackberry blog and there's a new cb2 theme, it looks pretty nice but my problem is when I download it and it installs it only installs to my applications and doesn't go to the theme section, which means I can't use it. Any help? (P.s. I'm running os 5)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 06:41 PM
    I have the same problem using 9630/4.7.1.61. The original version installed and works properly. I haven't tried deleting it, but the module name is different, so I would not expect them to interfere. A battery pull did not solve the problem.

01-15-10 07:14 PM
    I don't have the original so its not from interference from that, it just says its an app and not a theme. The worst part is if you view the module of the app you can see the theme itself, the correct name and everything but it just won't load

01-15-10 07:25 PM
    I deleted CB2, rebooted, and downloaded it again from the blog link. This time it worked perfectly. I can only surmise I inadvertently downloaded the wrong version, or I got a bad download. None of the other Mods had heard of the problem.
    01-17-10 04:39 PM
    Hey guys, I just checked the crackberry blog and there's a new cb2 theme, it looks pretty nice but my problem is when I download it and it installs it only installs to my applications and doesn't go to the theme section, which means I can't use it. Any help? (P.s. I'm running os 5)

With 8330 running 5.0 you need the 8520 5.0 theme.
    01-17-10 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD