Thanks! love it
    07-08-10 08:14 AM
    hey miz_pimp this is the best theme I have so far...I downloaded both versions not hidden and hidden with today...hey although I love both versions is it possible to keep the docks visible with today...that is one feature I like. Once the dock fades, I don't know how to get it back...i always end up doing battery pulls
    07-08-10 11:16 AM
    the dock will reappear if you hit your space bar
    07-08-10 11:31 AM
    thank you for letting me know that...you just made my day..
    07-08-10 08:49 PM
    Absolutely love the theme.

Since everyone is a critic, here are my two only suggestions

1. Speed up the gui transitions
    2. On contextual menu windows that appear in the center of the screen, make the highlighted option appear the most obvious choice (eg contrasting colors). For some reason I had trouble discerning which one was selected. Obviously I'll pay closer attention.

And maybe make a special theme with the calendar in the center. This you don't have to do, but it would be nice.

You rock my friend. Thanks again for this great theme.
    07-09-10 07:47 AM
    ok so real quick question...how is this theme on battery life?
    07-11-10 11:26 AM
    @miz what weather app are you using?
    07-11-10 11:46 AM
    Lovin' your theme on my work BB Miz_Pimp. Any future of making this for 9700? I have gone through about 20 themes for it and I cannot find one that I like as much as yours (And Ive spent about a good $30 bucks looking >.<)

I would happily pay to get a 9700 version of this! ^_^
    07-13-10 05:15 PM
    Hi everyone!

This theme was actually created for my fianc�, hehe! I've been using it for a while now, and it might still need a few tweaks, but I've been pretty busy lately, so I don't know when I'll really have the time to do it... But anyway, down to business

The homescreen has 12 mini icons, including the Weather Slot in the bottom.

There is access to the profile icon;

The clock opens the "Clock";

The signal icon opens "Manage Connections";

The weather slot is the first icon in the app screen, and the theme has transitions as well.

EDIT: So, I've finally created the Hidden Dock with Today version for the theme! Hehe! Sorry for the long wait, and thank you for all your patience!

Dock is shown with the Space key, and hidden with the Escape key;

Hidden Today can be viewed in all slots, but only accessible in Slots 8 & 9.

SCREENS

Homescreen:

App screen:

Call screen:

NO Hidden Dock OS 5

NO Hidden Dock OS 4.6

HIDDEN DOCK & TODAY OS5

HIDDEN DOCK & TODAY OS4.6

If there are any problems, please leave your comments, but I can't promise that I'll be able to fix them! Oh, and I still haven't figured out how to create a hidden dock, lol, so hopefully I'll be able to (someday) update the theme to have one.

Hope you all like it!
    This is EASILY one of the best themes out there! I keep messing w/ my top dock! Keep up the good work dude!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 07:59 AM
    love the theme! great work! thanks!
    08-21-10 10:42 PM
    Thanks, guys!
    08-23-10 04:45 PM
    Hi, great theme. Can u make this theme pink colour?

08-24-10 07:28 PM
    Gosh, you just love pink don't you? Lol!

08-24-10 09:15 PM
    Hi, great theme. Can u make this theme pink colour?

I have a pink version of this theme, called Pink & Black
    08-25-10 12:35 PM
    hello i have some trouble installing the theme i just got the .jad file and save it to my BB 8520 and it says that there is an error downloading the file and i couldnt install it ,i really like this theme and i apology for not donating but i cant use Paypal (i live in Mexico and i don�t know what to do ), btw thanks for making such awesome themes and i hope you can help me
    08-27-10 11:24 PM
    hello i have some trouble installing the theme i just got the .jad file and save it to my BB 8520 and it says that there is an error downloading the file and i couldnt install it ,i really like this theme and i apology for not donating but i cant use Paypal (i live in Mexico and i don�t know what to do ), btw thanks for making such awesome themes and i hope you can help me
    Hi! You need to download this theme using your BlackBerry browser on your phone.

08-28-10 06:07 PM
    Hi! You need to download this theme using your BlackBerry browser on your phone.

ooooh i didn�t knew that but it was very useful,thank you sooo much, this is by far one of my favorite themes!
    08-28-10 11:23 PM
    Hey miz_pimp, love this theme. Keep up the great work! Thank you for sharing! you ROCK!

Thought I would share a wall I'm using with this theme. Use the "fit to screen option" and zoom to your liking.

Last edited by albee 1; 09-05-10 at 11:34 AM.
    09-05-10 10:42 AM
    First of all congratulations, your theme is really oustanding! I really appreciate that you give this amazing theme for free .
    I found a couple of bugs that I want to share with you.
    1. When using the theme with the hidden dock, if you press backspace it hides the icons, once you press space bar
    it goes directly to the "Type a name or number to make a call".
    2. If you are in the bbmsn and you want to erase the conversation, the text box displayed looks weird! the "End Chat?" text looks all blurred, same case when you are on the native explorer. It seems that every notification shows a blurred text. As my last comment, if you use google maps the font displayed is white so you can�t really see what you are writing. Keep up the good work, you are the best theme designer i�ve seen.
    09-05-10 09:57 PM
    if I could use a one word to rate this theme it would be... AWESOME!!! I would like to see in the near future an updated transition between screens and a BIGGER call screen.
    09-07-10 03:35 PM
    First of all congratulations, your theme is really oustanding! I really appreciate that you give this amazing theme for free .
    I found a couple of bugs that I want to share with you.
    1. When using the theme with the hidden dock, if you press backspace it hides the icons, once you press space bar
    it goes directly to the "Type a name or number to make a call".
    2. If you are in the bbmsn and you want to erase the conversation, the text box displayed looks weird! the "End Chat?" text looks all blurred, same case when you are on the native explorer. It seems that every notification shows a blurred text. As my last comment, if you use google maps the font displayed is white so you can�t really see what you are writing. Keep up the good work, you are the best theme designer i�ve seen.
    Hi!

Regarding your first "bug" mentioned, this is as a result of your "Dial from Homescreen" being active. In order for the dock to work properly, you will need to disable this by going to Phone > Options > General Options > Dial From Homescreen > No

Could you perhaps upload a screenshot of the second bug that you have, please, in order for me to help you further? Thanks!
    09-07-10 06:22 PM
    Would really love a version of this for the 9630/9650/9700 screen resolution. Any chance? Would a donation increase the chances?
    09-08-10 10:52 AM
    I'd love to see this made for the 8900.

09-08-10 05:40 PM
    think you could replace the blue with grey? would love it, just not a fan of blue but otherwise great theme.
    09-08-10 08:22 PM
    Let me add my vote in. I really need this on my 8900. Looks great!

09-08-10 10:09 PM
124 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD