Thanks! I'm sure a lot of other people will also! Thanks joey!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-10 06:25 PM
    Thanks! I'm sure a lot of other people will also! Thanks joey!

of course just giving credit where due. i will say THIS though: its kind of amazing how much feedback this theme has been getting. i've been using the same theme for a while now, and im proud to say im happy with it, but i would change it in a heartbeat for THIS one.
    07-09-10 06:30 PM
    Why is no one concerned that when paying $5 for this theme the file size is 3kb?! Nothing is 3kb not even capture it, I tried to download a theme that was 59kb and of course it didn't work.

Its a big fat scam, nuff said.

07-10-10 11:43 AM
    *UPDATE* im going to edit my theme further and keep a similiar layout but change some things so its not as similiar to the original theme so i dont get told of for copyright i will be posting the theme up for a very small fee compared to the $5 of the original if i can sorrt out a selling arrangement but if not it will be posted up free with a donation button for all that would like to donate a small amount of money for my hard work thanks
    07-11-10 11:24 AM
    my version is finished and will be up on sale for $1.49 very soon.
    07-13-10 06:22 AM
    07-13-10 09:08 AM
    I think that charging for themes are a rip off, we pay good money for the phone and service and the nickel and dining is just too extra for me, when most of the themes out there are garbage anyway. There are good themes out there, but I am not about to give over hard earned money to someone simply because they want to make themes. Just sayin'
    08-05-10 07:14 AM
    It would be a rip off if it was a phone company charging for the theme but these people are putting their time and hard work into making themes for us. You don't work for free...why should they?

Last edited by laney12186; 08-07-10 at 10:07 PM.
    08-06-10 01:16 PM
    I agree it should be free, could anyone post an OTA link for this theme or similar?
    12-05-10 07:30 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD