I was wondering if someone could make a theme of one of my favorite TV Shows "The Boondocks"? Doesn't have to be anything fancy but I would like it to have at least 12 or more if possible icons on the home screen.. Top and Bottom would be fine.. Black and Red in color would be nice also..

If someone could make this or knows of one already out there please let me know.. Thanks
    08-31-10 10:07 PM
    Hey, that shows awesome...I would def be interested in giving this theme a shot...i do have a question, usually with theme request a donation is asked, would you be willing to donate?
    08-31-10 11:06 PM
    Hey, that shows awesome...I would def be interested in giving this theme a shot...i do have a question, usually with theme request a donation is asked, would you be willing to donate?
    Thanks for replying and to answer your question, depending on the price and if you could do some custom icons no I wouldn't mind donating..

Also I was taking a look at your themes on the site in your sig and I noticed one with 18 icons on the homescreen called Round About but I didn't see a download link.. I'm kinda diggin that one and wanted to download it.. How do I?
    09-01-10 12:28 AM
    Thanks for replying and to answer your question, depending on the price and if you could do some custom icons no I wouldn't mind donating..

Also I was taking a look at your themes on the site in your sig and I noticed one with 18 icons on the homescreen called Round About but I didn't see a download link.. I'm kinda diggin that one and wanted to download it.. How do I?
    Hey, thx for bringing that to my attention...i fixed it up for ya, the links on there now. 85XX Themes - Jay's Blackberry Themes I'm about to have a preview of the boondocks theme for ya in about 10mins
    09-01-10 12:46 AM
    Here's a preview for you....Let Me Know What You Think

Last edited by jayman216; 09-01-10 at 12:57 AM.
    09-01-10 12:53 AM
    Here's a preview for you....Let Me Know What You Think

I like it.. Also on the Round About theme I asked you about is there any way you can make the marker or whatever it's called when you highlight a selected icon more visible so you know which icon on the home screen is highlighted?

I installed it but it's hard to navigate cause I can't see which icon I'm on cause there's nothing showing it's selected..

Thanks
    09-01-10 06:55 PM
    I like it.. Also on the Round About theme I asked you about is there any way you can make the marker or whatever it's called when you highlight a selected icon more visible so you know which icon on the home screen is highlighted?

I installed it but it's hard to navigate cause I can't see which icon I'm on cause there's nothing showing it's selected..

Thanks
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Awesome, gotta few tweaks to fix on the boondocks theme. I can switch up the round about theme for ya also. How about $5 for both themes? All donations are highly appreciated, I'm trying to get on the blackberry app world, unfortunately its a $200 service fee to even sign up. Thanks

09-01-10 07:23 PM

Awesome, gotta few tweaks to fix on the boondocks theme. I can switch up the round about theme for ya also. How about $5 for both themes? All donations are highly appreciated, I'm trying to get on the blackberry app world, unfortunately its a $200 service fee to even sign up. Thanks

Shouldn't be a problem, just let me know when you get em finished so I can have a idea of how things gonna function and the final view..

Thanks

edit: Also on the Round About Theme can you move the icons in some. They are cut off a bit.. And the square board could you make it more transparent or invisible? I mean I'd like it to be maybe a dark border so that just the main picture/background is seen and doesn't take up the whole screen.. Have a look at the pic I attached and see if you notice it aswell and understand what I'm saying.. Thanks again

Last edited by family_1st; 09-01-10 at 11:05 PM.
    09-01-10 09:41 PM
    Shouldn't be a problem, just let me know when you get em finished so I can have a idea of how things gonna function and the final view..

Thanks

edit: Also on the Round About Theme can you move the icons in some. They are cut off a bit.. And the square board could you make it more transparent or invisible? I mean I'd like it to be maybe a dark border so that just the main picture/background is seen and doesn't take up the whole screen.. Have a look at the pic I attached and see if you notice it aswell and understand what I'm saying.. Thanks again

yeah, shouldn't be a problem....did you want focus icons on the boondocks theme also?
    09-02-10 03:35 AM
    yeah, shouldn't be a problem....did you want focus icons on the boondocks theme also?
    Yeah, that'd be fine.. Thanks

09-02-10 09:57 AM
    Yeah, that'd be fine.. Thanks

I Have them both ready for you, would you like me to email them to you or post them on here?
    09-02-10 12:59 PM
    I Have them both ready for you, would you like me to email them to you or post them on here?
    Email em to me please. I'm at work right now so I can't check em out til I get home unless they are OTA links... Thanks

09-02-10 01:19 PM
    Email em to me please. I'm at work right now so I can't check em out til I get home unless they are OTA links... Thanks

sounds good, whats a good email for you?
    09-02-10 02:10 PM
    sounds good, whats a good email for you?
    Familyfirst3@gmail.com

Thanks Again

09-02-10 02:39 PM
    Got the email and was able to download the Round About theme, but I'm not able to download The Boondocks Theme.. Can you check the link to make sure it's not just me?

Thanks

Update: Also another thing on the Round About Theme, can you have the selected application name show up on the home screen? Maybe under the date or above the clock? I think under the clock would look better...

And can you move the bottom icons up some like you fixed the other icons and make them more centered when they are highlighted? The other icons are centered just fine when selected just having the issues with the bottom icons..

And you see on the Boondocks Theme you have a display "3" icon for new message/missed call or whatever you wanna call it, can you add that to the Round About Theme?

And is it possible to make the icon indicator move up, down, left, and right instead of just around in one direction? I know I'm asking a lot but just want it to be nice..

Thanks Again...
    Last edited by family_1st; 09-02-10 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Update
    09-02-10 04:48 PM
    Got the email and was able to download the Round About theme, but I'm not able to download The Boondocks Theme.. Can you check the link to make sure it's not just me?

Thanks

Update: Also another thing on the Round About Theme, can you have the selected application name show up on the home screen? Maybe under the date or above the clock? I think under the clock would look better...

And can you move the bottom icons up some like you fixed the other icons and make them more centered when they are highlighted? The other icons are centered just fine when selected just having the issues with the bottom icons..

And you see on the Boondocks Theme you have a display "3" icon for new message/missed call or whatever you wanna call it, can you add that to the Round About Theme?

And is it possible to make the icon indicator move up, down, left, and right instead of just around in one direction? I know I'm asking a lot but just want it to be nice..

Thanks Again...
    The Download for the boondocks theme was working for me but i went ahead and deleted it and am reuploading it and will get it to you when it's approved....sry about the icons on the round about, i didn't even see it...it'll take awhile to set up that navigation but i'll get on it for ya, lol...i'll email you when it's done
    09-02-10 11:04 PM
    The Download for the boondocks theme was working for me but i went ahead and deleted it and am reuploading it and will get it to you when it's approved....sry about the icons on the round about, i didn't even see it...it'll take awhile to set up that navigation but i'll get on it for ya, lol...i'll email you when it's done
    Thanks, really appreciate all your efforts and I hope you can get both themes all nice and purdy for me along with those additions I asked.. I know it was a few lol... And soon as my check gets deposited I'll get that chedda to you..

Thanks Again

09-02-10 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD