I managed to get a pretty sly, classic, yet cool theme going on. This is my very first theme so please let me know what you think. I will please ask you to watch the video in order to get it since I will not be uploading it here because I barely pay any attention to Crackberry.com. Sorry.):
    -Best regards, spider13111.
    PSST! Click it. \/\/ (:

BUT WAIT! I have something very important to tell you guys. I made a SEXIER version of this theme. Check it out here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...98#post5105498
    Last edited by spider13111; 05-11-10 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
    05-08-10 02:08 AM
    Watched the video, don't know how to get the theme though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-10 09:32 AM
    watched the bid. i want it. pm me a link!
    05-08-10 11:44 AM
    It explains how to get it in the video.
    05-08-10 09:49 PM
    Thanks Spider 13111!
    Theme looks Great!!!! Can You PLEASE send me either a link to download; or email me the files!!!!!
    Thank YOU* for Sharing Your Talent!!!
    joeyinpa at vzw.blackberry.net
    -Joey Lee*

05-09-10 07:33 AM
    Sure, ill try your "sexy" theme lol. Looks good. Keep up the great work.

05-09-10 03:16 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks! I'm gonna DL later today, and judging by the vid, you did and awesome job!

05-10-10 06:51 AM
    great theme, heres what im looking for: no transitions, replace 1xev with 3G font, add weather slot, leave the selector and all font colors the same. please pm with the version or if you can do.
    05-10-10 08:36 AM
    I just installed it and noticed that while in the menu, pressing menu to move an app leaves the options screen showing and then would disappear but a few letters from the text shows and stays frozen until you exit out of the menu.
    Might be due to transitions? Otherwise pretty sweet theme!
    05-10-10 01:33 PM
    I'll test it out, email [email protected]
    Ps, the word 'sexy' shouldn't be used to describe everything haha

05-11-10 11:17 AM
    I just installed it and noticed that while in the menu, pressing menu to move an app leaves the options screen showing and then would disappear but a few letters from the text shows and stays frozen until you exit out of the menu.
    Might be due to transitions? Otherwise pretty sweet theme!
    Yes, my dear interested friend. I, too have noticed the jacked up transitions. HOWEVER! Not only did I fix them BUT I made the theme itself a little bit sexier. It now includes a hidden dock. o:
    Check it out! (Click them \/\/ :])

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...98#post5105498
    05-11-10 06:56 PM
    I'll test it out, email [email protected]
    Ps, the word 'sexy' shouldn't be used to describe everything haha

Aw, well I hope you like the theme. Check out the SEXIER version! http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...98#post5105498
    LOL
    I know the word 'sexy' shouldn't be used to describe everything but in my case, it just happens. (x
    Sorry to have hurt anyone's feelings but I'm more than glad to say that I'm not going to stop. :P
    05-11-10 06:59 PM
    Yes, my dear interested friend. I, too have noticed the jacked up transitions. HOWEVER! Not only did I fix them BUT I made the theme itself a little bit sexier. It now includes a hidden dock. o:
    Check it out! (Click them \/\/ :])

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...98#post5105498
    Yeah! I love sexy themes xD
    I will DL it as soon as I can, and install... I'll give you feedback as soon as I can in case there are any bugs or whatever... which I doubt, the theme rocked except for that minor detail
    Also, I was gonna ask you something, I'll send you a PM.
    05-12-10 05:33 PM
    Looks stellar, this inspires me to make my own, thanks!
    05-12-10 05:50 PM
    Looks stellar, this inspires me to make my own, thanks!
    I'm glad [:
    05-12-10 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD