This is a theme that was created for a friend who wanted to have a chinese character for each different icon. This theme also features a hidden dock

**Update** 05/27/2010

Got the ota link up and running correctly

MyBBOTA.com Download - Chinese Inspired Theme
    Last edited by someone_mre; 05-27-10 at 07:51 PM.
    05-22-10 07:52 PM
    This is a theme that was created for a friend who wanted to have a chinese character for each different icon. This theme also features a hidden dock
    Totally awesome theme.
    05-22-10 08:07 PM
    Oh my, this is absolutely fantastic!! ! I love it! How appropriate, as I'm studying tai-chi and defense elements. Would you accept a donation and allow me to download it? Or would you want to make any changes to it for someone else?

05-22-10 09:06 PM
    Where is the OTA link? I don't see it and I would really love to have this theme. I think it's awesome! Great job!
    05-23-10 10:25 AM
    Where's the link? What happened?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 04:22 PM
    Pearlfan2 and Decypher44: I don't believe he ever put a link for anyone else to load it. Apparently this was already made for someone else and the OP was putting here for us to see?

I was asking if he would share that particular theme with me for a donation. I have my bank card ready, just in case
    05-23-10 04:53 PM
    Wow, what a shame. I really wanted it
    05-23-10 09:26 PM
    You, sir, are a prince and a gentleman. Thank you so much!

*la, la, la, la - does a happy dance *

I'm sorry everyone I meant to include the link with it but must have forgot in the process

MyBBOTA.com Download - Chinese Style Theme

that is the ota link.

Again sorry about this mishap
    05-24-10 12:42 PM
    Thank you for putting the OTA link up. I downloaded it but can't find it in my themes. I did a battery puL but it still doesn't show up in my themes
    05-24-10 08:15 PM
    It has come to my attention that when trying to download the theme via ota it only downloads it as a application. I will try to fix this as soon as I can then repost the correct link. My appologies
    05-25-10 10:05 AM
    Thank you!!!!!!!
    05-25-10 04:50 PM
    I just loaded this with the OTA link and DAMN, is it ever SHARP! Love it!
    Thank you so much!!

ADDENDUM: In the future, would you ever consider making this in black and white? I'll donate for that.
    Last edited by SapphireStar; 05-28-10 at 02:05 PM.
    05-28-10 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD