BeAmplified is our take on the BlackBerry PlayBook OS, this theme boasts many great features, from the custom made or OS6 icons, to the playbook style layout with tiled apps in the center (see details below) and a four part dock giving you access to loads of apps straight from your homescreen.

for OS6 icons please choose Lite version

for Custom icons please choose Pro version

heme has 6 pre-defined apps that slide side to side on your homescreen, apps are as follows:

Messages - Calendar - BlackBerry Messenger - Browser - Music - Pictures

All panel - Icons 1-5 based on device order
    Social panel - Facebook (launches Facebook for BlackBerry - not included), BlackBerry Messenger and Twitter (launches Twitter for BlackBerry - not included)
    Media panel - music, videos, pictures, camera and voicenotes
    Favourites panel - Icons 6 - 10 based on device order

to hide center panel click the back button
    to show the center panel click spacebar

HotKeys:
    alt+p = Pictures
    alt+q = Music
    alt+b = Clock
    alt+v = QuickLaunch (app not included in theme)
    $ = sms inbox - must be set as $ under options> screen/keyboard> currency key

Please note that FaceBook and Twitter apps are available free from BlackBerry Appworld

Please ensure you choose the version you wish for carefully.

We`ve kept the offer price of $2.99 going for a few more days so you dont miss out on this great theme

Buy Now

We stongly reccomend that once theme has been activated you perform a restart of the device by taking out the battery.
    To activate theme go into Options> Themes > select theme> click activate
    11-08-10 10:25 PM
    Wow! O.o this is such a great looking theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 10:28 PM
    Oh my lord this is amazing...

11-08-10 10:37 PM
    very nice! So lite is OS6 icons and pro is custom icons?

edit, nevermind. found it in your post. this theme looks awseome!
    11-08-10 10:49 PM
    very nice! So lite is OS6 icons and pro is custom icons?
    correct

also even though i put it in the OP just thought id mention it again, iv kept the introductory offer price going till the end of the week as iv only just uploaded this for 8500 (just wanted to clarify as on crackberry blog it says offer ends today), also it may not be showing in the mobile app for another few hours due to it having just been published
    11-08-10 10:53 PM
    Just bought it and love the layout for the lite version. One thing though if u plan on an update. The green bar as the focus tab is kinda hard to see on the homescreen and App screen(especially with the green background) and the tab on the media-favorites etc... Is also hard to tell. Other then that. Love it!

11-09-10 08:06 AM
    I'm really considering on buying some themes...they just just toooooooo nice to pass up!!!

11-09-10 08:09 AM
    I picked this up last night and love it. I do have to agree with ryaninfg that the focus is a little to hard to see on the green background. Other than that this is a pretty fricken cool theme! Keep up the nice work!

11-09-10 08:20 AM
    OMG! I think you have finally saved me from my theme hunting!!! This one is awesome, but I'm talking about the one on your site "Colorized Candy"... I just bought it and am using it now, it's PERFECT!!!! and what an amazing price too... you ROCK! lol sry, I've been searching themes for 2 weeks straight so I'm a little excited that I found this one :0)
    11-09-10 10:04 AM
    OMG! I think you have finally saved me from my theme hunting!!! This one is awesome, but I'm talking about the one on your site "Colorized Candy"... I just bought it and am using it now, it's PERFECT!!!! and what an amazing price too... you ROCK! lol sry, I've been searching themes for 2 weeks straight so I'm a little excited that I found this one :0)
    hey as long as everyones happy thats all that really matters

guys im gonna have a look at the focus icon, will see what i can come up with
    11-09-10 10:08 AM
    I know the backgrounds are kinda part of the theme, but even if the call screens and app screen were solid black or something. It would be perfect. Just saying.... I find when there's a picture on the call screens it kinda overwhelms the caller I'd and #...

11-09-10 02:41 PM
    I know the backgrounds are kinda part of the theme, but even if the call screens and app screen were solid black or something. It would be perfect. Just saying.... I find when there's a picture on the call screens it kinda overwhelms the caller I'd and #...

hi, thanks for the suggestion, we`ll have a look see whats best when we do some updates in the near future
    11-09-10 06:54 PM
    My icons do not show notifications, I get the mini notifications at the top but not in the dock. Is this because these icons are built in and stationary? Is there any way to add more icons to the tabs as I use a different app for my twitter account and would love to have it there. One more suggestion for the center tiles...the browser one kind of looks out of place with the dark border and looks zoomed out, can you make the browser take up the whole tab? The concept and layout of this theme is one of the best I've seen!

11-09-10 09:21 PM
    hi there, sadly its a limitation of the current theme builder that fixed icons dont show notifications hopefully if/when TB6 comes out it`ll have the ability to sort a few things out on current devices, so if we can fix that then of course we will.

as for the browser panel, your right in the sense of being zoomed out, its basically a screen cap of the BlackBerry youtube channel (with the playbook video playing lol) and we couldnt really zoom in further as RIM might get a bit tetchy with us on using the image in a theme (appworld restrictions are tough, they denied my ipluse theme all for 1 icon! crazy!) however again this is something we`ll bear in mind when we are sorting the updates too

thanks for all your feedback people, your thoughts are what make themes evolve and go from good to awesome
    11-09-10 09:33 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply BBThemes....Hopefullt TB6 comes out! if you are updating in the future, could you please possibly add msn to the social tab
    11-09-10 09:41 PM
    Theme looks amazing fam.. Only thing that's stopping me from purchasing it is that Twitter is one of the Pre-defined icons and I don't use Twitter.. Other than that I'd jump on this.. Loving the look though.. Keep up the good work..
    11-10-10 04:16 PM
    Theme looks amazing fam.. Only thing that's stopping me from purchasing it is that Twitter is one of the Pre-defined icons and I don't use Twitter.. Other than that I'd jump on this.. Loving the look though.. Keep up the good work..
    thanks for the kind compliment, we have a few great (well, i think they are) themes in the works and coming out in th enext few weeks, so im sure it`ll include something for your tastes
    11-10-10 06:13 PM
    thanks for the kind compliment, we have a few great (well, i think they are) themes in the works and coming out in th enext few weeks, so im sure it`ll include something for your tastes
    For this one would it be possible to change the Messenger to Clock instead? I would pay if need be... If not I understand..

And seeing as how much I like this one I'm sure the new themes will be on point as well.. Can't wait ..
    11-10-10 09:03 PM
    For this one would it be possible to change the Messenger to Clock instead? I would pay if need be... If not I understand..

And seeing as how much I like this one I'm sure the new themes will be on point as well.. Can't wait ..
    our next theme will be a totally different layout, so you`ll be able to put what you want where you like, however we always include hotkey shortcuts for music, pictures, clock and quicklaunch as we find these are what our customers use most
    11-10-10 09:13 PM
    our next theme will be a totally different layout, so you`ll be able to put what you want where you like, however we always include hotkey shortcuts for music, pictures, clock and quicklaunch as we find these are what our customers use most
    Thanks for reminding me I had Quick Launch lol.. I completely forgot cause most of the premium themes I have are all customizable.. So now I will be purchasing this and still looking forward to your others.. Any theme that is customizable is always worth a try to me and helping the Theme Builders out is not a problem for me long as the theme price is reasonable lol.. I know these things aren't easy to make.. Thanks again..
    11-10-10 09:42 PM
    I wish I knew you were going to release a theme like that before I got this one.....its still a awesome theme but would have liked to add my own touch to it! Can't wait to see it.

11-10-10 09:55 PM
    I wish I knew you were going to release a theme like that before I got this one.....its still a awesome theme but would have liked to add my own touch to it! Can't wait to see it.

hi, sorry no thats me being really unclear, it will be a totally new theme, not a playbook theme, this will be my only playbook style theme. sorry for the confusion
    11-11-10 04:31 PM
    BeAmplified is todays Theme Deal of the Day, grab it now for half price at $2.49

Buy Now

11-19-10 04:54 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply BBThemes....Hopefullt TB6 comes out! if you are updating in the future, could you please possibly add msn to the social tab
    +1 on this!

12-05-10 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD