The Latest theme by BBsimplicity.

Many of you requested this theme in a free version but i didnt want to give away the theme for free because it took me alot of hard work and im a student who needs some money right now but i tried to put it up for a cheap as i could for you guys.

Many people may say i copied the them "royale" and i admit i got my inspiration from the theme but i made everything by myself, the icons, the banners, everything and the wallpaper that i have used for the homescreen which was also used for the "royale" homescreen is a copyright free wallpaper so its free to use by anyone.

this theme is just a cheaper maybe better (in some peoples views) version and its my own take for a much cheaper price.

Features: 8 icon homescreen with custom unique icons (highlight black on selection).

fade transitions to add a smoother effect to the theme.

custom backgrounds and banners so everything blends in nicely.

custom coloured notification icons.

This theme is for the blackberry users who want there blackberry to look neat and simple hence the name "simplicity".

i hope you guys like and please purchase my theme!

BUY IT HERE

$1.49 limited time only

BBsimplicity - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Last edited by joebmxx; 07-13-10 at 08:41 AM.
    07-13-10 08:12 AM
    Bring it on! looks beautiful!
    07-13-10 08:23 AM
    I love this theme! Any chance of making it for the Tour? I'm more than willing to test, if you need it!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-13-10 09:52 AM
    I really wish I would of known the top banner on the home screen covered the top half of the wp! I changed the wp & the top half of my wp is covered by the dark banner! Please fix!

07-13-10 10:41 AM
    Where do you get the wallpaper pack?? Because I talked to the original creator and he said the wallpaper is in a pack (that's why is you look hard enuf you see the word "Wednesday" in the wallpaper)

07-13-10 11:44 AM
    I went to buy it via the link you posted, and it said it was not compatible with the Curve 8530
    07-13-10 01:06 PM
    $1.49?!? I thought it was going to be free...

07-13-10 03:26 PM
    $1.49?!? I thought it was going to be free...

You know what's free? Using your eyes to read the opening post more carefully.
    07-13-10 03:55 PM
    I went to buy it via the link you posted, and it said it was not compatible with the Curve 8530
    try it now
    07-13-10 06:01 PM
    If you could make this compatible with 4.6 I would definately buy great looking theme !

07-13-10 11:28 PM
    If you could make this compatible with 4.6 I would definately buy great looking theme !

il give it a try keep checking the buy page for updates
    07-14-10 04:47 AM
    Will do , are you gonna post it here first though? Saying that it is compatible ?

07-14-10 04:37 PM
    Will do , are you gonna post it here first though? Saying that it is compatible ?

yeah if i get round to it i will update the forum post
    07-15-10 05:48 AM

unfortunately the theme doesn't function properly in 4.6, sorry.
    07-16-10 11:23 AM
    I love this theme. Is it possible that you could make this for the Bold 9700?
    07-26-10 03:28 PM
    Does anyone know where I can get the wallpaper pack that comes with this theme?
    12-07-10 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD