Last edited by Real Deal Designs; 11-05-10 at 08:37 PM.
    11-05-10 01:09 PM
    $5.99 for a hello kitty theme seems a little much... I'm sure you spent some time on this but it only has 5 icons on the homescreen and looks pretty simple to be premium. Does it have any features: hidden dock, weather slot etc.? What does it do that a lot of these free themes don't do? Nice and clean if your into hello kitty but not premium in my opinion. I would have bypassed this post all together if you had hello kitty in the title. A fall theme on the other hand would have interested me.
    Last edited by dlo455; 11-05-10 at 07:53 PM.
    11-05-10 07:44 PM
    Like I said in another post on a different theme, McDonalds has the McRib sandwich back for a limited time so I'd rather spend my money on one of them. Sorry! Nothing against you but $5.99 for hello kitty? I scoff at the idea! Plus I'm a guy and wouldn't use it anyway, just my opinion! Although maybe some guys would. Hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 08:07 PM
    Like I said in another post on a different theme, McDonalds has the McRib sandwich back for a limited time so I'd rather spend my money on one of them. Sorry! Nothing against you but $5.99 for hello kitty? I scoff at the idea! Plus I'm a guy and wouldn't use it anyway, just my opinion! Although maybe some guys would. Hahaha

LOL.... The title is misleading and should say "cartoonish leaves + hello kitty" I honestly don't think this one will hit, sorry but true. You can grab a free theme here with tons of extras and put whatever wallpaper you want on it, not to mention you are losing an icon from the default theme. Disappointing.

11-05-10 08:14 PM
    selling this for 5.99 for changing the fonts, wallpaper, icons and merely moving the position of the fonts around?

Sorry first it way too expensive and for someone to buy a 5.99 theme it has to be more special and nicely done, with cool features and nice interface.. Like the iberry, etc...
    Nothing against you... Just my 0.02c!

11-05-10 08:23 PM
    Sorry everyone i put the wrong images .....sorry
    Last edited by Real Deal Designs; 11-05-10 at 08:39 PM.
    11-05-10 08:30 PM
    I wouldn't pay $5.99 for the Iberry either! Just sayin!

11-05-10 08:31 PM
    $2.99 is still a McRib sandwich! I'll leave it at that! Thanks though and good luck to you!

11-05-10 08:37 PM
    Now hold on a minute, check this out, ok I want you to know I'm not picking on you or anything but just a little bit ago you posted a price of $2.99 for the hello kitty theme and then you get back on the same forum and say you posted the wrong wallpapers and jacked the price back up to $5.99 again! I'm sorry but you're not going to make me look like a fool on here after what I already posted before! I'll leave you alone now but come on do you see what you just did? Really? Good luck but I'll remember the name. Real Deal Designs! Yeah what a deal we are getting! See ya!

11-05-10 09:05 PM
    ...I made a mistake and fixed it .......SORRY BUDDY
    11-05-10 09:25 PM
    I wouldn't pay $5.99 for the Iberry either! Just sayin!
    Yep, me either, I'm just using it as a comparison. This theme doesn't even have anything special about it. There are wayyyyyyy better themes out there that cost 0.99!

Sorry I'm not pickingggg on you! :/

11-06-10 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD