Hi all,

does anyone know how to set a wallpaper friendly theme in bb themebuilder 5.0?

If i set a particular homescreen background on the the themebuilder and fix a transperent homescreen mask as a background in the application list in the themebuilder, the inspector shows the original homescreen background in application list. But when i run the theme on BB, the application screen is just blank.

Please help if anyone knows the solution.
    11-27-10 06:08 AM
    Hi all,

does anyone know how to set a wallpaper friendly theme in bb themebuilder 5.0?

If i set a particular homescreen background on the the themebuilder and fix a transperent homescreen mask as a background in the application list in the themebuilder, the inspector shows the original homescreen background in application list. But when i run the theme on BB, the application screen is just blank.

Please help if anyone knows the solution.
    You need something with color as a wallpaper for either the homescreen and/or applications. The rule of thumb is go darker with the one on application since some of the icons and/or the wallpaper itself will not be displayed correctly.
    11-27-10 04:26 PM
    I know what you mean. I tried that as well because I had a theme on my 8310 that whatever your background was, it could also be the background for the app screen.

Unfortunately, I don't believe you can do this anymore from what I read. And I haven't come across any theme that got around it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-10 03:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD