I know this is not a discussion section but is important to some members....

I came across a site that is offering your themes without credit to the makers. This also includes PREMIUM themes being offered as a free download via OTA or zip downloads. If you are a Premium maker, I'll send you the link in PM to see for yourself.

I have seen themes there from:
    Magic Moment Design
    Hedone Design
    berrymobi
    BBThemes
    bbt Designs
    Arsenalsocal
    Adorno
    D.R.e.W
    jayman216

....and many many others. BRUTAL
    Last edited by dlo455; 11-27-10 at 02:24 PM.
    BBThemes likes this.
    11-27-10 02:05 PM
    You could go ahead and post the URL. There's a similar post here This site is stealing themes and plagiarising post! Is your content there? CB is a community and community members should help each other out.
    11-27-10 03:18 PM
    Would you be kind to PM me the link so I can see what I can do with the connections I have.

Thanks for alerting us here aboot this roach.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 03:29 PM
    You could go ahead and post the URL. There's a similar post here This site is stealing themes and plagiarising post! Is your content there? CB is a community and community members should help each other out.
    It's actually a different site than the one posted....Don't really want to post it public, sending a PM....
    11-27-10 03:35 PM
    Would you be kind to PM me the link so I can see what I can do with the connections I have.

Thanks for alerting us here aboot this roach.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Sending PM.
    11-27-10 03:37 PM
    Sending PM.
    Much appreciated!

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-27-10 03:38 PM
    See...this is the kind of stuff that really ruins stuff for everyone...I got the money for premium themes (thank God) but most folks just DON'T...Crackberry has some talented and generous theme builder that, HONESTLY, should be charging for their hard work. I DON'T have a PC or the tech-know-how it takes to build themes. I, like MOST, have to rely on the builders here that offer free themes. This kind of plagiarism spoils the whole batch, IMHO...that's MY 2 cents

11-27-10 03:39 PM
    See...this is the kind of stuff that really ruins stuff for everyone...I got the money for premium themes (thank God) but most folks just DON'T...Crackberry has some talented and generous theme builder that, HONESTLY, should be charging for their hard work. I DON'T have a PC or the tech-know-how it takes to build themes. I, like MOST, have to rely on the builders here that offer free themes. This kind of plagiarism spoils the whole batch, IMHO...that's MY 2 cents

I hear ya! I have paid for quite a few Premium themes and very happy with my purchases! I have beta tested some premium themes and know how much work they have put into them, most are worth every cent! .....Terrible!
    11-27-10 03:42 PM
    I tried to register at the site, but I never got an email confirming my subscription. Does anyone speak the language on which the website is published? Do you mind pming the url or names of the themes that you saw that I created, please? All of my themes are free, but still, that's the very reason I put a watermark to all my captions, no watermark = I didn't approve the OTA :-)
    11-27-10 03:54 PM
    I will register and see if I can use BBTran to translate whatever language it is and report back but bare with me, I only have my BlackBerry.

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-27-10 03:59 PM
    whats the link?
    11-27-10 05:06 PM
    I want to see what this site is so I can see if any of my themes are on there. My themes are free but it's the principle of someone else trying to pass one of my themes off as theirs without putting the blood, sweat and tears into doing the work themselves.
    11-27-10 06:40 PM
    I know this is not a discussion section but is important to some members....

I came across a site that is offering your themes without credit to the makers. This also includes PREMIUM themes being offered as a free download via OTA or zip downloads. If you are a Premium maker, I'll send you the link in PM to see for yourself.

I have seen themes there from:
    Magic Moment Design
    Hedone Design
    berrymobi
    BBThemes
    bbt Designs
    Arsenalsocal
    Adorno
    D.R.e.W
    jayman216

....and many many others. BRUTAL
    hi there, just PM`d ya, if you could let me know that woould be awesome, im not going to do anything myself, nope all my themes are on BlackBerry Appworld, so RIM legal will be getting involved as its hurts them just as much anyone else.
    11-27-10 07:43 PM
    We all know that this is a ongoing trade, there will allways be hackers and crackers, yes you can close those sites, but for every site you close another three will open somewhere else !
    I agree that there is a lot of hard work behind every theme but some so called premium themes are so bad and should not even be free
    Some themes are so over priced and i think for that reason people hack sites, steal what they want and post it somwhere else !
    You will earn more respect from someone if your themes are free or priced in a way for everyone to reach !

11-27-10 09:43 PM
    Found this one a long time ago. BLACKERRY DÒNG 85XX pretty sure its vietnamese... Not sure if its the one, but I found lots of my themes in the 83xx section a while back.

11-27-10 09:46 PM
    We all know that this is a ongoing trade, there will allways be hackers and crackers, yes you can close those sites, but for every site you close another three will open somewhere else !
    I agree that there is a lot of hard work behind every theme but some so called premium themes are so bad and should not even be free
    Some themes are so over priced and i think for that reason people hack sites, steal what they want and post it somwhere else !
    You will earn more respect from someone if your themes are free or priced in a way for everyone to reach !

nonetheless its software piracy, doesnt matter if the theme is good bad or indifferent, if the person has taken the files to post then its illegal, heck they even do it with free themes, which just means the devs dont get credit for their work
    11-28-10 06:47 AM
    Something must be done! I hate plagiarism... Thank god I don't see any of my themes there.
    11-28-10 08:03 AM
    Wow! Can u please PM me the website so I can check to see if any of my themes 4 on there as well!! Thanks!

It doesn't make any sense for people to steal other people's themes and what not and not give credit where it is due!!
    11-28-10 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD