i am going to make if you want it let me know and ill post it!
    08-24-10 03:11 PM
    What is mastercraft xstar?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 03:17 PM
    a boat. the best wake boarding boat made actually lol
    08-24-10 03:24 PM
    Ohhhhhhh ill take it

08-24-10 05:14 PM
    to be honest. you dont even knoiw what it is then there is no sence in givving it cuz u will have it for maybe a couplle says then move on to something u actually care about. if u still want it ill hook it up> i just thaught more people would be boaters.
    08-25-10 03:45 AM
    No I mean ill test it for you. Do u already have testers for this theme?

08-25-10 06:25 AM
    oh i got ya thank you for the offer but i have a group of testers for all my themes. thanks
    08-25-10 02:07 PM
    Oh okay. Thanks for lettin me know. Hope they like it!

08-25-10 06:19 PM
    Hey fabs109, I downloaded your theme on mybbota.com and I have to say its a nice theme and good concept but needs work, I put my weather app in the ninth slot and it shows twice, once on the screen and once in the dock, why? App screen is very hard to see the icons and it also seems the home screen is just a little cut off at the very top. Its also a little hard to see my contacts when I go to my contacts icon. Hey its just my opinion, I'm no themebuilder by far but if I see one I'm interested in I will give my opinion. Please don't take my opinion personal, just giving my opinion like I said! By the way, once you create an ota on mybbota, anyone can search for it on there and even download it. I've even downloaded themes on there before they were even posted on crackberry.com. Its my next favorite website outside of Crackberry!

08-25-10 10:22 PM
    i know anyone can dl it i didnt mind it. and i was only asking if someone wanted it. and as i said i would be done soon, it was just version 1 and i was testing it along with my testers. now. i think you need to restart your phone because some of your last theme may be mixed with this one a batt pull will fix that. because the screen isnt cut off at all. contacts screen is fine. the call screens need work and sometimes when your exporting your svg file from composer to theme builder it messes up in the coding thats why the weather icon appears 2 times. i built it right but it was a mess up. i really dont have a problem with app screen i can see my icons fine. i will be changing all of this stuff for sure. if your interested i will send you the fix or you can just find it on bb ota. i built this theme for me not for anyone else. i was asking if anyone would be interested in it because i am and would share. thanks for your opinion.
    08-25-10 11:05 PM