Just started building themes. Made three for my phone. And lookin for fresh ideas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 01:18 PM
    I have one, here's the info i posted in my thread.

I just upgraded my 8330 to 5.0 hybrid and I'm really missing my previous theme i had, it was mini precision with L and today. I could even handle it being the hidden today with the L layout.

I've attached a pic of the old theme
    06-15-10 01:42 PM
    I just want a simple precision zen theme with hidden today....no weather slot, transitions or hidden dock.
    06-16-10 02:17 AM
    I have a couple ideas for themes. First and foremost, A ZOMBIE THEME!!! And also, an "AAAHH!!!! Real Monsters" theme would be awesome as well.

Are themes easy to create?
    06-17-10 11:09 AM
    Standard Blackberry Zen theme, but with all banners 100% see thru, none of this 25% crap! Oh and wallpaper available to see on every screen?
    06-17-10 11:28 AM
    Zombie theme/Resident evil theme.
    06-17-10 11:28 AM
    I have a couple ideas for themes. First and foremost, A ZOMBIE THEME!!! And also, an "AAAHH!!!! Real Monsters" theme would be awesome as well.

Are themes easy to create?
    U should check out themes4bb.com they already have a 'ahhh real monsters' theme on that site n most theme developers should check it out cuz they help everybody out if u have problems making themes

06-17-10 12:22 PM
    U should check out themes4bb.com they already have a 'ahhh real monsters' theme on that site n most theme developers should check it out cuz they help everybody out if u have problems making themes

Thank you so much! It's greatly appreciated.

However, I couldn't find that theme on there anywhere. :\ Thanks, anyhow!
    Last edited by SuccumbToNumb; 06-17-10 at 01:18 PM.
    06-17-10 01:16 PM
    Can someone make a blank homepage theme with iphone icons? Please put only time and date and one icon on the homepage?
    06-17-10 01:29 PM
    Yes, can you do a really cool USMC United States Marine Corps theme?
    06-17-10 03:43 PM
    I just want a simple precision zen theme with hidden today....no weather slot, transitions or hidden dock.
    This, but with a showing (not hidden) today. For OS 4.6 pretty please....
    06-18-10 10:57 AM
    Just started building themes. Made three for my phone. And lookin for fresh ideas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com How about two hidden side docks, with a bottom banner. Maybe 5 icons on each side. I had one but the font on the date was too big and could not see the whole thing.

06-18-10 10:18 PM
    Ny yankees, philadelphia phillies, philadelphia eagles. DEXTER form the showtime series, TRUE BLOOD series all with calendars on the home page.

06-19-10 02:27 PM
    ive been looking for a dallas cowboys and a team roping theme. if its possible you could be my new best friend.
    06-19-10 09:13 PM
    can you please make a zebra zen for the BBerry 8530
    06-19-10 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD