06-03-10 03:52 PM
58 123
tools
    Can you please do a minnie mouse theme with disney icons and hot pink font? I've asked so many times and nobody seems to want to do it, anything hello kitty hot pink and purple so many cool 3d hello kitty wallies and kitty icons please help, also 80's kid here lol a my little pony would be so so nice aswell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 05:22 PM
    I would love to see something very girlie for the lavender 8530!!! Deep purples(ametheyst),reds (garnet) maybe a theme with gems or glass flowers very vibrant and icons that are part of the theme,not ones that you can barely see. I love the colors that are neon or very rich and not wimpy. There are so few themes for the 8530 that I am having theme withdrawals.
    Hai, that's a cool idea, so I'll bring it to the top. Jewel icons would be really neat; like that faceted diamond or the square-cut facet shape from the Bejeweled game. Anybody up for that challenge? I'll donate ..., platinum bankcard is hot in my hand...
    05-19-10 05:57 PM
    Hi all,
    I just got the BB 8520 abt a week ago... I have been searching for a theme since I got the phone...
    Its the theme on my display picture above or (click on link: http://www.bloggersbase.com/images/u...5d3f31584.jpeg)
    I'll be really greatful... If someone is kind enough to let
    me know the name or the link for the desired theme...

I always thought this particular theme is preloaded... But I was wrong...

Thank you...
    05-19-10 06:53 PM
    I 2nd that Go Lakers.......
    05-19-10 07:16 PM
    All I want is a bottom dock theme with a plain black background on all screens and with the old Verizon 8330 icons. I hate the new icons. Can you make this?
    05-21-10 12:31 PM
    i second the USC Trojans theme! with a weather slot pls
    05-23-10 08:08 AM
    am enjoying making themes these days, i have a few on here so check them out, if there is any theme you would like let me know and ill give it a shot, and if anyone knows how to put a weather icon on a home screen, please let me know as i have a lot of requests for this on existing themes!

Any chance you can manage a "24" theme? From the t.v. series? Something with the CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit) logo and a focus on Jack Bauer of course. I've search CB high and low and can't find a single theme. There's only one OTA link I found and it was posted last year but it doesn't work! I'm losing my mind and going through withdrawals since the series ended! Please help! Lol.

Pin - 313CACD0

Thanks in advance if you're able to help out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 11:44 AM
    San Jose Sharks theme for the 8530? Please... I can provide images if need be.
    06-03-10 03:52 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD