am enjoying making themes these days, i have a few on here so check them out, if there is any theme you would like let me know and ill give it a shot, and if anyone knows how to put a weather icon on a home screen, please let me know as i have a lot of requests for this on existing themes!
    12-10-09 01:56 AM
    If you're offering, I'm after a Tottenham Hotspur one if you wanna see what you can come up with??

Would be greatly appreciated. I have an 8520 on 4.6
    12-10-09 06:11 PM
    How about a Dale Earnhardt #3 theme? He was the greatest but everyone is forgetting about him and no one ever made a decent theme in memory of him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 06:45 PM
    I am looking for a simple Today theme with a weather slot (I know you say that you haven't figured out how, but for once you do). Wallpaper friendly, and very simple like the stock theme is. Simple icons, from BB or maybe iphone.

It will be for my mom on her Verizon 8530. She isn't very literate in BB's, so simplicty is key.

This is awesome your doing this, I have tried the new Theme Builder, but I just don't understand and don't have the patience to learn. So thanks for your time.
    12-10-09 07:34 PM
    Hey I'm looking for a nice Hello Kitty theme. I have an 8520 on a 4.6 OS. Thanks
    12-10-09 09:07 PM
    Looking for 8530 themes for OS 5.0. Today plus themes would be great. Or the today view with all calendar entries on the home screen and icons that can be customized on the homescreen would be great. Anything girlie with purple colors.
    Thanks!
    12-11-09 08:46 AM
    hey im looking for a skateboarding theme with company's ipath and lakai with a calender showing all my upcoming appointments any chance of that?

thanks
    sam
    12-17-09 08:35 PM
    Can you take a look at my thread regarding a simplistic theme? I referenced a free them for the tour that I'd like to see for curve. I just downloaded theme designer so don't know much about it.

12-17-09 11:49 PM
    Looking for a florescent highlight theme on black for 8520 4.6. Black wallpaper and black bkgrd on menus. Icons in florescent colors with maybe a contrasting focus and txt with a different color. Colors like dayglo pink,orange,yellow,green,etc. Don't care if it has weather slot or if it is a today theme. I understand if u can't do it or are too busy and I am in no hurry. Ty so much for offering!

12-19-09 03:26 PM
    i would reeeeally love to have the reverie hidden today version for the 8520...........
    12-19-09 07:47 PM
    I would like an OS Android Theme
    12-19-09 08:04 PM
    hey im looking for a skateboarding theme with company's ipath and lakai with a calender showing all my upcoming appointments any chance of that?

thanks
    sam
    excuse my ignorance what is ipath and lakai?
    12-19-09 10:52 PM
    Looking for a florescent highlight theme on black for 8520 4.6. Black wallpaper and black bkgrd on menus. Icons in florescent colors with maybe a contrasting focus and txt with a different color. Colors like dayglo pink,orange,yellow,green,etc. Don't care if it has weather slot or if it is a today theme. I understand if u can't do it or are too busy and I am in no hurry. Ty so much for offering!

ooooh I like this idea.... ill see what i can do
    12-19-09 10:53 PM
    ok ill take a look see what i will do first ill work on these ideas get back to you soon!
    12-19-09 11:02 PM
    a Precision Rotunda theme would be awesome!
    12-20-09 09:02 AM
    dark fairy, vampire, or true blood theme if you could? i have an 8530. Thanx
    12-20-09 05:07 PM
    excuse my ignorance what is ipath and lakai?
    They are skateboarding companys one makes shoes and clothes and the other makes only shoes. Any chance of making it?
    Thanks
    Sam

12-20-09 05:14 PM

let me know if this is ok if you want me to change anything let me know! or if you want me to send you it like this just message me back and i will do!
    Last edited by chelledxb; 12-20-09 at 11:59 PM. Reason: I forgot to upload the pictures!!
    12-20-09 11:55 PM
    let me know if this is ok if you want me to change anything let me know! or if you want me to send you it like this just message me back and i will do!
    Looks pretty funky that! Any chance of a THFC theme?
    12-21-09 12:29 PM
    sorry THFC???
    12-21-09 10:47 PM
    sorry THFC???
    Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Search Google images for the logo if unsure

12-22-09 06:20 PM
    I know I have seen themes for other models, but I haven't found any firefighter or EMT/EMS/Paramedic themes for the 8530
    12-24-09 02:28 AM
    I know it's probably not worth asking as you have so many requests already!
    But if you get round to it, I'm after a simple theme that allows most of the homescreen
    To be taken up by the wall paper (with exeptions of an SMS, browser icon etc)
    Xxxx

12-24-09 08:46 AM
    would be awsome if u could make some pink and cute girl themes! like hello kitty (there's an infinity options of hk models u could do! hk marmaid,hk princess,hk angel, hs heart....) my little pony, care bears, and all sanrio characters (my melody, batz maru, twin stars, charming kitty, chococat, queeni lou, and many others)
    I've been seeing girls all over the foruns asking for this kind of themes! they are sooo hard to find!
    many girls would love to have then !!!
    (specially for bb 8520! my model!lol)
    xoxo
    12-25-09 07:00 AM
    I am looking for something that seems like it would be very simple but I can't find it anywhere!!
    I just got the 8530 yesterday and I want the custom theme that comes on the phone but with an added weather slot. Does this exist anywhere for my device? I've looked everywhere! I love the custom Verizon Zen theme I would just prefer a weather slot added.

Please let me know if this is possible or if someone can direct me to where this already exists.

Thank You!!
    12-26-09 08:14 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD