wow it's great man!!! until now i still using your themes . . .

so perfect...

thx again . . .
    06-22-10 11:12 AM
    I like the theme and have followed it however since upgradeing my OS on my 8530 to 5.0.0.654 from sprint one thing changed that I hope you can fix.

I would be willing to donate for these minor changes.

1) It used to be that the when I pointed on the calender it was the only icon that would show individual items on the screen. Now the SMS/MMMS icon does is well.

2) the font size increased to where now on the calling screen it chopst this off and I get on some of my contacts "in Case of EM..............." It used to say in case of emergency as the font was smaller.

Can you make the font smaller for me or allow a user customization so I can change it myself.

Thoughts?????
    06-22-10 12:19 PM
    BTW I had been using your old 9+1 theme for months, Im using your newly updayded 9+1 with OS6 icons
    06-22-10 12:21 PM
    I am now using your new icon 6 theme and it's looking great!

But... was it by accident or why didn't you change the icons for the sms-function and the adressbook?
    06-22-10 01:45 PM
    Something I just noticed on my 8530 running 5.0.0.654 by sprint, I noticed when I get a mail my mail icon lights up.....when I delete the mail, not only does it delete the mail, it totally removes the icon from the row and I have to put it back.
    06-22-10 02:53 PM
    oh ya,i have one request if you can add transparentcy on the menus...

i will donated for this

waiting for your response now....
    06-22-10 09:50 PM
    I am now using your new icon 6 theme and it's looking great!

But... was it by accident or why didn't you change the icons for the sms-function and the adressbook?
    sorry, i didn't notice that, the icon set i got was missing the icons. I reloaded the theme, and updated the links.
    06-22-10 11:23 PM
    I like the theme and have followed it however since upgradeing my OS on my 8530 to 5.0.0.654 from sprint one thing changed that I hope you can fix.

I would be willing to donate for these minor changes.

1) It used to be that the when I pointed on the calender it was the only icon that would show individual items on the screen. Now the SMS/MMMS icon does is well.

2) the font size increased to where now on the calling screen it chopst this off and I get on some of my contacts "in Case of EM..............." It used to say in case of emergency as the font was smaller.

Can you make the font smaller for me or allow a user customization so I can change it myself.

Thoughts?????
    Hey,

for your question 1) i think this may be related to the OS that you are running. i've noticed the same on my bb 9000 when i changed from one OS to another...

as for your question 2) can you either post or PM me the picture or screenshot of the issue? as mentioned I don't have a bb 85xx so any and all testing thats done is only done in the bb simulator.
    06-22-10 11:28 PM
    Check your email!
    06-22-10 11:53 PM
    how about the transparentcy menus?
    06-24-10 04:58 AM
    This theme is great! Thanks so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 09:56 AM
    this theme looks great tnx
    06-24-10 10:43 AM
    Transitions mean that when you press menu or open an app, it pops up, like how windows does when maximizing a window...like gradually opens. if that makes sense.

I personally find it annoying. But thanks for making a version w/o it.

I would like to ask for a quick search icon that associates with Google Quick Search. I first saw it here:http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/fr...k-free-476454/

It's awesome.
    06-24-10 01:45 PM
    Cek your PM please...

thanks
    06-26-10 12:34 AM
    are you busy?? hmmm still waiting man :/
    07-02-10 02:13 AM
    (OS6 Icons Themes w/o Hidden Today with Transition)

I installed this theme around 10 in the morning with battery at 95%
    my Battery was at 5% by 5 PM that day.
    my Battery usually at around 35% - 40% by 5PM.

Has this type of situation ever happened to anyone?
    Is the transition could be the culprit? then again,
    I've been using other themes with Transition and has small/little effect on Battery life.
    Is it even possible a Theme can drain the Battery?

Any helps, suggestions appreciated
    07-09-10 08:44 PM
    This theme is awesome. Its super clean, runs great and the transitions are a nice touch. Definitely my favorite theme.

07-21-10 05:07 PM
    Great theme, looks very nice and is quite useful. The only issue I have noticed, however, is that the network name can be too long for the area it is in, so it ends up overflowing the area for other icons.

This may be my settings and not the theme - anyone know how to fix this, if that is the case?
    Last edited by ironsunrise; 07-24-10 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Added screenshot of issue
    07-23-10 04:01 PM
    Great theme, looks very nice and is quite useful. The only issue I have noticed, however, is that the network name can be too long for the area it is in, so it ends up overflowing the area for other icons.

This may be my settings and not the theme - anyone know how to fix this, if that is the case?
    hey, that would be an issue with the theme building...i will have to look at it when i make another version of the theme...
    07-24-10 02:45 AM
    Thanks - at least now I know it's not something I was doing wrong.

Other than that one small issue, it's a very well done, clean and professional looking theme. Keep up the great work!

07-24-10 02:11 PM
    Great theme! Installed it on my wifes 8530; the 5.0 icons version with hidden today but without transitions.

Thank you!!
    08-14-10 04:00 PM
    hey, that would be an issue with the theme building...i will have to look at it when i make another version of the theme...
    Hey 17. michal. I'm using this theme of yours I got from the 9700 thread. Could you update that as well with the OS6 icons? That would be truly great!

Cheers!

08-16-10 09:51 PM
    Hey 17. michal. I'm using this theme of yours I got from the 9700 thread. Could you update that as well with the OS6 icons? That would be truly great!

Cheers!

Hey, I have made some updates to the 9700 theme, its now updated on my website HERE and in the original 9700 Thread.
    08-17-10 02:38 AM
    Hey, I have made some updates to the 9700 theme, its now updated on my website HERE and in the original 9700 Thread.
    Thanx 17.michal!! That is music to my ears heading there right now. Really appreciate it.

08-20-10 07:29 PM
    Hey Mike,

First off, awesome theme! Using it for my work BB!

Anyway, can you upload the sunset wallpaper pic? I don't want to reset the theme just to get the wallpaper...

Cheers!
    11-17-10 01:30 PM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD