PLEASE !! Can someone help me out here.
    All I want is my standard 8520 theme, with a couple of calender appoinments showing on the home screen, and a couple of lines for my messages.

Probably is a lot harder than I imagine, but there is just nothing out there

If anyone can help that would be great.

Standard font, standard size, just 2-3 appointments and messages would be superb
    11-19-09 05:19 AM
    I have just made my own.

Theme Studio 5.0 is actually pretty user friendly once you get used to it

Might even try uploading it and see what people think.
    11-19-09 08:42 AM
    Not sure if this is even the right version, but looking for an 8520 user to try it out on.

Any volunteers?

OK dont think thats worked, time to rethink lol
    Last edited by Snazy; 11-19-09 at 09:24 AM.
    11-19-09 09:08 AM
    Finally found what I was looking for!

BlackBerry 8520 / 8530 | Zimplifier.com
    11-28-09 06:35 PM
    Just to be clear, the last link I posted is NOT my own site or themes. Just some I found online (finally)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 07:33 PM
    Question for you on the Zimplifiers theme. I see it shows the Message and Calendar in the middle of the home screen. Can you either remove the message icon or replace it with something else? I know at the bottom of the screen you can move the 6 icons around/switch, but I really don't want the message icon where it's placed in the middle. Does that make sense?
    11-29-09 03:46 PM
    Reading the site it suggests you can.

On the bottom dock there are 6 icons that you can configure for any app's you want to put there.
    But I dont have the theme on mine yet, still trying to save a few bucks, so cant guarentee that
    11-29-09 05:09 PM
    Reading the site it suggests you can.

But I dont have the theme on mine yet, still trying to save a few bucks, so cant guarentee that
    Yeah, I saw that you could switch the icons around at the bottom. My needs are pretty basic like yours. All I want is for only the calendar to be displayed in the middle of the screen and the 6 icons at the bottom of the screen. I don't want the message displayed at all. Oh well...Thanks for the info though.
    11-29-09 06:41 PM
    Try having a play about on Theme Studio, see what you can do
    The one I did for myself was pretty good lol.

Gonna have another play this week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD