FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FONT]

Here is a beautiful summer time theme that embraces the friendliest of flowers, the daisy! These are rainbow daisies and pink icons. ! I had made this to match my hard case and thought I would share it with you guys since I am always downloading all your themes.

My simulator is not working so I can not post pictures, but i can tell you that it does have a today feature (not hidden) on the homescreen and flowing transitions throughout the theme that make it fun and different.

I think the ladies will like it! I hope so anyway!

HERE IS THE OTA LINK: MyBBOTA.com Download - Rainbow Daisy

Honey
    07-01-10 08:39 AM
    this sounds cute... would anyone share screen shots if you load it? i'm one of those who needs to see what i'm loading before i load it.

yeh, i'm obsessive that way
    07-01-10 11:28 AM
    Can u remove the profile icon and make the top banner smaller for easier wp viewing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 11:55 AM
    I am going home tonight to make some tweaks to this theme. I rally like it a lot but I'm not feeling the icons and want to change to something less "chunky". I sort of like having the profile icon on the home screen so I don't need to search for it on my app screen. I don't feel like it takes up too much space, as its rather small. I will get my simulator working so I can share photos.. I'm hesitant to download any theme without pics cuz I don't want to bog my phone down with junk, so I understand.

This theme has wonderful potential and I won't give up on it until its perfecto! thanks for your feedback !

Honey

07-01-10 04:28 PM
    Are you still working on this theme?

*edit*

Should have read the other post...never mind

Last edited by laney12186; 07-28-10 at 12:21 AM.
    07-28-10 12:19 AM
    I cant erase this ******* theme

07-28-10 10:18 PM
    What happens when you try to delete it?
    07-29-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD