Below please find a very beautiful theme that I created that attempts to encompass the beauty of Marilyn Monroe, the ultimate DIVA. Here you will find unique pictures of her that are usually not found in other themes. This theme has a Today Plus and missed call on the homescreen.

I hope you enjoy this on your blackberry as much as I do. To download, simply cut and past the operating software appropriate link into your web browser and follow the download prompt.

I have attached a pic of the homescreen to this post. Each screen has a unique Marilyn picture to take your breath away!

4.6 OTA Link to Download: MyBBOTA.com Download - 8520 4.6 Classy Marilyn Mornroe

5.0 OTA Link to Download: MyBBOTA.com Download - 8520 - 5.0 Classic Marilyn Monroe
    Last edited by honeyojos; 04-24-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Reposting and spelling correction! lol
    04-23-10 09:23 PM
    Below please find a very beautiful theme that I created that attempts to encompass the beauty of Marilyn Monroe, the ultimate DIVA. Here you will find unique pictures of her that are usually not found in other themes. This theme has a Today Plus and missed call on the homescreen. I have not added a bottom dock yet, but plan to in the near future. I am not sure how to add a weather icon on the homescreen, so any advice would be helpful.

I hope you enjoy this on your blackberry as much as I do. To download, simply cut and past the operating software appropriate link into your web browser and follow the download prompt.

I have attached a pic of the homescreen to this post. Each screen has a unique Marilyn picture to take your breath away!

4.6 OTA Link to Download: MyBBOTA.com Download - 8520 4.6 Classy Marilyn Mornroe

5.0 OTA Link to Download: MyBBOTA.com Download - 8520 - 5.0 Classic Marilyn Monroe
    Lovely theme! Awesome job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-10 11:51 PM
    Why thank you very much for the compliment! I appreciate it. Im glad you like it.
    04-24-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD