View Poll Results: Do you want this theme for the 8500 series?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i want it, build it RIGHT NOW

135 84.38%
  • meh, another OS6 style theme, but i could try it

9 5.63%
  • No thanks, not for me

16 10.00%
    Except for the 1000 pretty obnoxious transitions, it's a good theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    it has the same transitions as the rest of the !6 devices iv done, as can be clearly seen in the video

turvergonter i shall have a look into that for ya
    06-13-10 06:34 PM
    thanks daveastra, will look forward for the fix
    and yeah, another one dave, i hope u don't mind

in media folder, there's no 'Receive Using Bluetooth' and the rest of media menu that usually exist in most of the themes

i will report more issues if i find em, i hope u can work on the issues, because this is a perfect theme for me
    06-13-10 06:50 PM
    thanks daveastra, will look forward for the fix
    and yeah, another one dave, i hope u don't mind

in media folder, there's no 'Receive Using Bluetooth' and the rest of media menu that usually exist in most of the themes

i will report more issues if i find em, i hope u can work on the issues, because this is a perfect theme for me
    not sure why this is happening, may be the use of set media icons on homepage? either way there is a soloution, if you go into music/video/pictures then you can hit the menu key and get recieve options, and for explore, `files` in the apps folder will let you scan your memory card
    06-13-10 07:01 PM
    not sure why this is happening, may be the use of set media icons on homepage? either way there is a soloution, if you go into music/video/pictures then you can hit the menu key and get recieve options, and for explore, `files` in the apps folder will let you scan your memory card
    thanks! i was a lil bit confused back there, but it's working, yeah
    06-13-10 07:13 PM
    All I can say is WOW! Well done, thank you!

And sorry that one of the first replies you received after posting the OTA had to be someone complaining (and quite rudely, I might add). Really frosts me when people gripe about something free that a themer put so much work into. I don't believe you deserve that kind of treatment for your efforts, but hey, maybe that's just me. Civility is becoming a rare commodity these days...
    06-13-10 07:15 PM
    Thanks for all the hard work. It was well worth the wait.

06-13-10 07:50 PM
    Downloading now.
    06-13-10 08:58 PM
    Many thanks...

there's an issue bro,in the home screen messaging bar it is no notification on the icon when we got a message or bbm

i just found it
    06-13-10 10:02 PM
    Wow awesome job you did great can see the big effort put into this.

06-13-10 10:09 PM
    Nice theme, thanks!
    06-14-10 02:20 AM
    Awesome theme!
    Great job!
    After all it was worth to wait so long
    This is the best theme I ever seen
    But there has to be small perfections..
    Like if you have a new message, the message icon is so small I can't almost see what it really is. (make the icon bigger)
    Also the hour is not centrered, can you fix this?
    Also the date may be a little bit larger.
    But it's a very good theme, it's like the os 6 is already released
    06-14-10 05:14 AM
    how the **** can i download that theme^^? i can't open the url with my blackberry browser

i like it very much and would like to install it! =)
    06-14-10 06:16 AM
    how the **** can i download that theme^^? i can't open the url with my blackberry browser

i like it very much and would like to install it! =)
    You need to set the preferences from your browser.
    kind of browser has to be 'blackberry' not 'firefox' or 'internet explorer' try that. If you can't see text, try 'using in column view'.
    Give it a try
    06-14-10 06:34 AM
    Wonderful theme!
    Great work.

06-14-10 09:12 AM
    Awesome theme!
    Great job!
    After all it was worth to wait so long
    This is the best theme I ever seen
    But there has to be small perfections..
    Like if you have a new message, the message icon is so small I can't almost see what it really is. (make the icon bigger)
    Also the hour is not centrered, can you fix this?
    Also the date may be a little bit larger.
    But it's a very good theme, it's like the os 6 is already released
    hi there, the notifications are actually the same size (well 1 pixel smaller tbh) as default, but i`ll see what can be done.

as for the clock and date, yes the clock is slightly off center, this is because of the date, if i move the date or make it bigger, then it`ll end with ... where its cut off (wendesday in september is the longest date, try it with some other themes and see!!) so to safeguard against this the clock has to be slightly off centered to make it all work, and the date that small. BlackBerry 6 only gets this to work due to the abbreviated dates it uses (cheats!!)

thanks for all of everyones kind words, just thought id explain the design decision behind the date/clock

now, where did i put that pink copy.....
    06-14-10 11:00 AM
    hi there, the notifications are actually the same size (well 1 pixel smaller tbh) as default, but i`ll see what can be done.

as for the clock and date, yes the clock is slightly off center, this is because of the date, if i move the date or make it bigger, then it`ll end with ... where its cut off (wendesday in september is the longest date, try it with some other themes and see!!) so to safeguard against this the clock has to be slightly off centered to make it all work, and the date that small. BlackBerry 6 only gets this to work due to the abbreviated dates it uses (cheats!!)

thanks for all of everyones kind words, just thought id explain the design decision behind the date/clock

now, where did i put that pink copy.....
    Ow.. I got it.
    Leave it about the date/time.
    But about the notifications.. Maybe you could make a better contrast?
    Like a yellow message indicator? I don't know, I've only made 2 themes till now (they're not on internet).
    It's just a propose, think about it
    06-14-10 11:15 AM
    Loving everything about this theme so far. Only problem that I am really having, like a few others have mentioned, is that in the messaging section the icons don't actually have the notification on them. You can only see the msg icon at the top of the screen. Would love to have the notification on the actual icon.. BBM, text, email etc..

06-14-10 02:06 PM
    How about pushing the time up and centering the date underneath it?
    The text on the call screens are a bit small too. However, like I said before, very well done!!
    06-14-10 02:52 PM
    On the "active call screen" the phone receiver icon (left corner) is choppy. Happens when changing the background. Just have to reload it from the samples folder and should make it look crisp.

06-14-10 04:29 PM
    On the "active call screen" the phone receiver icon (left corner) is choppy. Happens when changing the background. Just have to reload it from the samples folder and should make it look crisp.

is this more OS related? doesnt do it at all on 4.6, looks factory fresh
    06-14-10 04:40 PM
    I think its 5.0... It happens with every theme I've tried since upgrading. Thinking bout downgrading all of a sudden. Lol

06-14-10 04:43 PM
    I think its 5.0... It happens with every theme I've tried since upgrading. Thinking bout downgrading all of a sudden. Lol

lol dont wanna be doing that!!!

i can cheat it into using my wp as a default, which should then sort it as it wont know any different
    06-14-10 04:47 PM
    I think once u change it, there's no going back lol. U might have to start fresh to correct it but if u can trick it, we'll see . Oh and the incoming call # overlaps the callers pic a little.

06-14-10 04:56 PM
    I think once u change it, there's no going back lol. U might have to start fresh to correct it but if u can trick it, we'll see . Oh and the incoming call # overlaps the callers pic a little.

ok shall see what happens, the way i trick it is to set that image in the blackberry folder, so when it `restores default` its actually gonna use that pic, may sort it out (fingers crossed)
    06-14-10 05:22 PM
    Dave & Ryan-
    There's something more to this!!

For example-If you notice SlidingGlass Alternate does not have this issue and the graphics were changed from stock.
    Skippy & I noticed this happen when we exchanged files we would be working on with one of our previous themes. The text on the screens would not be justified on our respective files either. For some reason, his file would exhibit the distortion along with the text being pushed (usually right if I recall) on the screens. Also, the text in certain instance would not be justified within their colored boxes when reposition (hope that made sense). Long story short, we found the issue, could recreate it but never found the cause or solution other than to go to a previous version of thm file and work forward.
    06-14-10 08:53 PM
129 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD