Hi everyone,

I'm willing to take a theme request for just one theme at this minute in time, if all goes well I will start to produce more for donations.

So, let's see what you want eh? If you can, include a few images etc of what your looking for.

BB
    07-11-10 08:22 AM
    How about a black, dark gold and dark red-orange color scheme, with an 18 icon sliding dock, a hidden today, a weather slot. Either the profile icon on the homescreen or a shortcut key to it as I change my profile quite often. If you could black background for th menu screens. I would prefer a not so ordinary icon layout if possible, and some custom icons if possible as well. As far as icons go, I love metal music, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Metallica, etc, and classic games like the original Zelda, original Super Mario, etc. Its pretty much up to your creative mind how to put it all together. Thanks in advance if you do take this on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 12:41 PM
    Hi,

Sorry I dont mean to be a pain but im not really into that type of thing, this doesnt mean that I won't do this theme for you, it just means that it'll have to be put on hold.

So I'll change my mind, instead of just one theme, I'll take requests.

And as no-one has ever seen any themes made by me it'll be like a mystery theme build.

Let me know what you want, I'll make a list of what themes are on the list and I'll crack on.
    07-13-10 08:56 AM
    lakers theme?
    07-29-10 02:06 AM
    Palm Pre theme !

07-29-10 02:22 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm willing to take a theme request for just one theme at this minute in time, if all goes well I will start to produce more for donations.

So, let's see what you want eh? If you can, include a few images etc of what your looking for.

BB

Your visit is offline Free Themes Full screen banner
    07-29-10 02:43 AM
    Palm Pre theme !

I second this! Palm Pre themeeee!!..

07-29-10 03:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD