ok on the L zen theme that on the 8338, i cant figure out what the calendar icon is telling me. i aonly say its the calendar because. whenver i holster it, right, in the middle of the screen looks like a calendar with a number on it. the number keeps increasing, im thinking it saying as a reminder but for the life of me i cant seem to correlate it with whats on my schedule. its driving me nuts.
    and it only appears when i holster it, because as soon as i unlock it, it disappears. i dont want to think that i need to erase my calendar to get rid of it becasue i have like 3 months of planned schedules in advance, but the number that pops up doesnt correlate to anything in my calendar?

so confused, is there an online guide to the icon glossary for all the different themes that are built in the 8330???
    07-05-08 03:32 PM
    I don't think this has anything to do with the L theme. Could you take a screen shot and post it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-08 05:14 PM
    I also have a question about the blackberry curve 8330. I have a little icon on the top right corner of the phone with a number 1 and a little earth looking globe. I dont see any outstanding notifications, i'm not sure what this means. someone help?
    12-04-12 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD