I installed the zen theme and now have 6 icons at the bottom of the screen and 2 small icons on the left side of the screen- messages and calendar.

issue 1-
    i want to get rid of the 2 small icons hanging on the side of the screen, especially hide the calendar that I don't use.

issue 2-
    so like I say i have 5 icons on the bottom of the screen. If I click on the button to the left of the track wheel, I see the 10 icons i actually want on the home screen (i have hidden all the rest).

Why can't I have more than 6 items on my home screen?
    I want the sub page with the 10 icons to be my home screen?

any chance this is possible to configure?
    thanks for any help.
    07-16-09 10:19 PM
    Nope.. Themes are preset.. You cannot change them unless you are the developer.. I would try searching for a theme to meet your specs or download Plazmic and builder your own
    07-17-09 12:26 PM
    Thanks emily
    07-17-09 07:10 PM
    The icons on the left are generally a zen theme. The bottom icons use a Bottom Dock theme, and there is an "L" theme that has icons on both.

I got easily confused when I first started looking at themes. I LOVE bottom dock themes, but I stick with the stock Sprint theme and my own wallpaper...don't know why.

Hope you get your themes sorted out!
    07-17-09 07:13 PM
    There are many theme developers here and many themes as well in the forums that are free. I would definitley use the search tool above and look up themes for your device. If you find one you like, make sure it's for your device model and OS(operating system) To find your OS go to Options >About. It will be like 4.2.0 or 4.5.0 is what you're looking for...
    07-17-09 07:14 PM
    Thanks emily
    No problem! Hope you find what you are looking for..
    07-18-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD