We have been jacked around long enough with that vietnamse post and no real delivery. I feel we have enough great theme makers that can do even better. Yes, we are always looking for the latest and greatest themes for our berries. However, we don't have to mislead and pushed around with empty promises. Apparently, we are all looking for fresh and new ideas. There are some of us that wish we could become great theme makers and/or developers. Let's step up our game and let's do what we do! Stand strong!! There is someone out there that can produce an even better theme than Win7berry. Someone who won't play head games. Go on and make your request now and let's see what we can build collectively. We have our bottom dock lovers, our big time and date people, our message and calendar people and there are those that like a crisp and clean look. Calling out all the big guns! Show us what you can do! Make OTA for all to enjoy.. Post your desires here and let's be sensible. A real grown folk theme. Let's leave pink, purple, reddish and orange alone for a while. What would you like to see? Our Win7berry theme request starts here! Give a shoutout. Let's come together and do this now. Let's go...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 05:25 PM
    I'm liking this idea . when i started making themes i was going to try and make a windows theme and it was too difficult for a first theme. But i think i will come up with somethin that everyone will enjoy. and if i hit a bump in the road, hopefully someone can help me out.

But first i'm going to wait for a few requests to get a good footing on this theme.

Let the requests begin.
    10-13-09 05:38 PM
    I know there is probably a resource for this, and if someone would like to point me in the direction, that would be great...however, since we are on the topic. If I am new to building themes, and want to build a theme for a 8330 running 4.5 os, what version of themebuilder do I need and is there a certain version simulator I should be using, I thought I downloaded the appropriate ones from the rim site, but it keeps giving me errors whenever I try to preview.
    10-13-09 05:46 PM
    I know there is probably a resource for this, and if someone would like to point me in the direction, that would be great...however, since we are on the topic. If I am new to building themes, and want to build a theme for a 8330 running 4.5 os, what version of themebuilder do I need and is there a certain version simulator I should be using, I thought I downloaded the appropriate ones from the rim site, but it keeps giving me errors whenever I try to preview.
    download the latest update for themebuilder which is 4.7 and you can download the update patch if you wanna make themes for the tour. and you need the simulator for the 4.5 8330
    10-13-09 05:50 PM
    Make the bottom dock user selectable instead of fixed apps, and get rid of that ignorant 4 Wednesday, and I'd love the Win7 theme...
    Last edited by firefyter; 10-13-09 at 06:13 PM.
    10-13-09 05:52 PM
    Petey, After paying that ransom, you have always came through for me. Your whitetail was awesome and that special pink and black was off the chain. That left hidden dock is still rocking. Come on guys, Step up and produce. And remember, we can always donate for the cause. If something is worth requesting, it is worth a little something for the hard efforts$$$$. I liked the big calendar on the right side and the large transparent date. ?Any other thoughts?

10-13-09 05:53 PM
    download the latest update for themebuilder which is 4.7 and you can download the update patch if you wanna make themes for the tour. and you need the simulator for the 4.5 8330
    The one I have says 4.5.0.66 for curve 8330, is that the right one?
    10-13-09 05:58 PM
    Make the bottom dock user selectable instead of fixed apps, and get rid of that ignorant 4 Wednesday, and I'm love the Win7 theme...
    Yeah that useless "4" and those little gauges....the bottom dock icons should ALWAYS be customizable...move the batt level up with the widgets...and bigger like the calendar..

10-13-09 06:04 PM
    We have been jacked around long enough with that vietnamse post and no real delivery. I feel we have enough great theme makers that can do even better. Yes, we are always looking for the latest and greatest themes for our berries. However, we don't have to mislead and pushed around with empty promises. Apparently, we are all looking for fresh and new ideas. There are some of us that wish we could become great theme makers and/or developers. Let's step up our game and let's do what we do! Stand strong!! There is someone out there that can produce an even better theme than Win7berry. Someone who won't play head games. Go on and make your request now and let's see what we can build collectively. We have our bottom dock lovers, our big time and date people, our message and calendar people and there are those that like a crisp and clean look. Calling out all the big guns! Show us what you can do! Make OTA for all to enjoy.. Post your desires here and let's be sensible. A real grown folk theme. Let's leave pink, purple, reddish and orange alone for a while. What would you like to see? Our Win7berry theme request starts here! Give a shoutout. Let's come together and do this now. Let's go...

I agree..let's move past all the pinks, oranges and purples and show er'body waasup...

10-13-09 06:09 PM
    Can it be for 8330 os 5.0?

10-13-09 06:17 PM
    Updated to 5.0 huh, I haven't taken that leap yet, Holding down the fort for the 4.5 posey! Let's see what happens. May be able to do both, but let's wait and pray that someone can do this

10-13-09 06:27 PM
    Updated to 5.0 huh, I haven't taken that leap yet, Holding down the fort for the 4.5 posey! Let's see what happens. May be able to do both, but let's wait and pray that someone can do this

4.5 cant do as good of themes as the 5.0 can... just throwing that out here.
    10-13-09 09:31 PM
    I like your style. I'm so excited about what will come of this.

"Take that", he who shall not be named!
    10-13-09 10:32 PM
    It's really too bad that some people still pull stuff like this. I just don't see why someone would do that.

I am in no way a theme builder, but I love the ideas you all have put out there. If you want a beta tester, let me know. LOL
    10-14-09 08:14 AM
    I'd like to see this as well.
    10-14-09 08:36 AM
    Ok i am in....will post the theme as soon as I am done
    10-14-09 08:50 AM
    Thanks for chipping in! I really appreciate your participation! Petey and gdekock74 are great thememakers! BIG Glossy is great! Hope to have later today! I can't wait. Have put my default theme on in anticipation of my new arrival.

10-14-09 09:59 AM
    Here's a theory... Has anybody actually talked to the Win7Berry theme maker and ASKED why it hasn't made an appearance? Just a thought.
    10-14-09 10:26 AM
    Here's a theory... Has anybody actually talked to the Win7Berry theme maker and ASKED why it hasn't made an appearance? Just a thought.
    Yes, I did. No reply
    10-14-09 01:03 PM
    I emailed him and this was his reply.

Sorry all,i want post ota link but i don't know(
    _can you help me???

I can't help him so I just left it alone.
    10-14-09 03:22 PM
    Here's where i'm at right now..It's kind of identical to the koreans (whatever he is) but i've made everything on it, and resized everything.

No i haven't changed the icons yet, so don't say change the icons ha cause i know someone is thinking it! I've tried it out with a bunch of wallpapers and it seems to be wallpaper friendly so far. The 5 icons on the bottom are customizable but the windows button is static.

I still have to change the icons and menus and fonts and all the little tweaks to get it just right.

Leave some feedback, and we'll see what will come of this.

petey

PS this pic doesnt do justice at all!
    10-14-09 10:07 PM
    How did you know someone would make fun of the icons? It was what thinking as I read your post! It is very well put together, so if you need a beta tester I am willing to be the 1st to raise my bb to this great theme! Thanks

10-14-09 10:19 PM
    I'm willing to test too. Looks good to me.
    10-15-09 07:41 AM
    willing to test if someone can make this for the 5.0 os , i love my new os but hate that i cant use any of these nice themes :-(
    10-15-09 08:57 AM
    I like this one much better than the original post there are a lot of unusable garbage on the home screen... I am currently using the win7 theme and I am liking it so far but like I said a lot of garbage.... Sign me up for a beta as well...

10-15-09 09:29 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD